Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

You's gots a mix up :lol: that caption is on the [adult swim] site, on the wallpapers section, along with the aforementioned wallpaper.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

It's from a bump though, but the caption wasn't on it.  :| and right now every time I open a folder with a bunch of video files it just hangs - I can't access anything  :oops:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

I think I saw the bump from the picture once or twice... that video folder things sucks... has the PC told you some Data Execution Prevention crap?
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

The PC didn't tell me crap  :-P but I found a fix - finally - silly me, it was at the DivX site  :roll: The bad news is I don't have the Rusty Car bump yet  :-( 

I'm awake.

mongo

Hey, at least that's something solved :roll:  :-D!

DeGuz

NumyMufn

Quote from: DeGuz on February 06, 2007, 08:28:12 PM
new bumps yet? :/
Was there something in particular you were looking for?  :?

I'm awake.

SU182

Yeah, I'm looking for the bump where they flash all the screennames.
My Park Projects

Working:

The Fast And The Furious (99%) Track Layout Planning Phase
Walt Disney ImagniStudios Ohio (9%) Scenery & Ride Placement Phase
Six Flags Orlando Paradise (0%) Soon to be worked on!

SU182, It's all in the Thrill

NumyMufn

They've actually done that more than once...  do you know when the one you want aired?

I'm awake.

RickyICKY

Hi i was just wondering if you could some how get the bump that aired on 2/19/06 its by the sound scientists if you could plz get this it would mean the world to me ........ i love music :) anywho its in the VMP its much appreciated.  :-D

NumyMufn

I just want to be sure - is it this one?

http://www.adultswim.com/williams/gallery/bump_music/calendar_0227/video.asx

and I take it you want it to be downloadable? Because I can tell you right now I should have it but I won't be able to match the quality of that link :( and I haven't been able to snag it in any way ....

I'm awake.

RickyICKY

Yup that would be the one. Im not to worried about the quality that much as long as i can have it on my comp. I already have most of the SS bumps and im browsing through new artists. All other things aside ty for responding quickly.? :-D

man i should join alot more forums lol

NumyMufn

Okay  :-D It'll take at least an hour (if I'm not interrupted :P ) but I should at least have it up before the end of the day - I'll let you know if I have any trouble with it  :mrgreen:

I'm awake.

RickyICKY

NumyMufn

I'm awake.