Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

BIIIIIIIIIIG Thanks for the raw, came up with a video fix for the site!  :-D
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

AWESOME mongo!  :mrgreen: You're the best! I'm just sorry I have to keep bugging you to fix my stuff  :roll: BIIIIIIIIIIG Thanks comin' right back atcha!  :-D
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mookielady

mongo

You're welcome, both of you!  :-D By the way, bumps don't bug me at all  :mrgreen:.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Nitpik76

Trying hard to find the 2003 Adult Swim bump with the Dr. Who fanart. (sillouetted) It regarded the 40th Dr. Who Anniversary.

The music playing and the artist's name are my targets.

thank yaw

NumyMufn

Well, I was able to pin down the date (11/23/2003) thanks to a grateful fan at the ASMB... Now I just have to hope we can find a recording of it  :|

I'm awake.

Nitpik76

I have it on VHS, but have no way to transfer it to my computah. 
(Besides, my PC is old...Long ago in a distant...uh...bone and mud constructed....crudely....ramble.)

I would probaly get by with the song info.

Thanks for the reply!

NumyMufn

If I had that I would gladly give it to you...  :-D but I need to hear it to find out if I know it ... do you have ANY kind of digital voice recorder? I'm not looking for great quality or anything, I just need a hint! I used to send MrHang stuff all the time that I recorded using my PDA held up to the TV speaker!  :lol: It's not great but it worked.
I did look through my VHS for that date but wasn't able to locate it... I may not have it, or it's on an unmarked tape (very likely) that could take some time to find. If you could get any kind of sound file to us it would speed things up ;) In the mean time, I will contact MrHang... I don't think his lists go back that far but I can ask.

I'm awake.

Nitpik76

Gotcha...I have an mp3 player w/ the voice recorder function.
Alas, I too have a cabinet of unmarked...will hunt for it today and then record  it,

and then I will......uhm :?...NOOB!

I really appreciate thine efforts! :-D

NumyMufn

Just go to www.upload.sc and upload the file (it's free) :) Then we can all give it a listen. MrHang didn't have anything on it, but he did point out that the Sunday bumps back then were primarily library tracks so it's quite possible it's going to be unavailable. :( On the other hand, we've actually managed to locate a number of those during the last three years so I may be able to tell you where you can listen to it.  :wink:

I'm awake.

Nitpik76

IMa diggin' in mah crates.  1,000 labels...none of them on a tape!
But here I am, suddenly serious about that angelic tune again.

Partial Dedication.

I am still hunting, I also have in on cassette, where I looped it (if yu can call it that...and you can't!), so that I could vibe of it.

Me am a lira-cyst, I stuck to....lyrix! 

All who are...ROCK!

Thank yaw, very mooch...MUCH!

Nitpik76

Nitpik76

I am noticing that 1 is missing from Bumpworthy.

It came on during Futurama on 11/28/06 @ 2:10am.

It was veiwer mail about;
      some Pontiac dealer who had his employees wear Space Ghost costumes on a commercial.

It was wow!

I will upload that one first for practice, plus... it was wow!

Isedwow... :mrgreen:

Nitpik76

mongo

Thanks for the info, the recording and the dedication! VERY nice on giving a date and time, that helps a lot! I'll try to do some digging around to see if I can find anything on the song. I do have the bump you mention, but the only reason it isn't up is because we don't upload the card bumps (since it'd take up a LOT of server space). However, if you want it, let me know, and I could put it up on upload.sc for you.