Previous topic - Next topic

RickyICKY

@#$%#$^*%^$#*#%$*&#$%&^#$%&^$%*#!$&%)                    :-D

NumyMufn

Gee... I hope that was your fingers doing a happy dance....  :-D
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

RickyICKY

TY  :-D my fingers have a bad habit of dancing i think it might be athritis with the jack daniels and my valium.......... just maybe lol.

Sammerz

Hi I'm not sure if this was a bump, but more like a background on the adultswim website.  They usually change them often, but I found this one that I had on my background for a while, but I accidentally deleted it.  It was a puppy laying down/sleeping and it had two little skulls as eyes and it said "The hurt is forever" in tiny letters at the bottom.  It was really neat looking and I really wanna have it again, can you guys help me out?  Thanks.

NumyMufn

I believe you are correct, it was a piece of cover art from the site.... I know a couple places to look for it - I'll see what I can do  :wink:

Here you go  :mrgreen:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1117/607335476_e70d2d4f47_o.jpg

I'm awake.

Sammerz

Whoaaaa, hey thank you so much!  I've been scowering the recesses of the internet looking for this thing for about a week.  You rock!

adam850

Hope I'm not duplicating but there are some new Saturday Bumps:

• Passenger train with ACTN
    Cargo Ship
    Tractor Trailer
    Highway Cloverleaf
Those are the ones off the top of my head.

mongo

I noticed that yesterday but I wasn't able to cap them. I think all the bumps (with the exception of the two or three SuperDeluxe commercials and whatnot) where new. Next Saturday I'll cap 'em all!  :mrgreen: You know, the old bumps were up there for a whole year! Thanks for the heads-up though!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Laughingboy69

I do Let's Plays now.

adam850

Yeah, it seems like they brought bact the ACTN logo, and have transportation as the theme.  Plus they are the same visual style as the Atlanta stills series (TBS building, owls only, etc.)

kingnate

I saw a new set of bumps last night. Hopefully they will get uploaded.

Beefy

Why don't you have the "Reject Cheap Import Bumps" bump?  Circa March 2006.

(Link Removed)

I command you to upload it.  Thank you.

http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

NumyMufn

Your command is my wish  :-o ...wait... what?

...and what else are you keeping from us? :roll:

I'm awake.

mongo

I had asked for that bump the day after it aired, before I got my capture card  :-o!! I'm so happy!!!  :-D (You wouldn't happen to have "Kill Your Feet" or the Boondocks Weather Forecast, would ya?  :roll:)
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Beefy

Quote from: NumyMufn on November 30, 2007, 12:57:04 AM
...and what else are you keeping from us? :roll:

A few things, but I have to remember what I did with them.

Quote from: mongo
You wouldn't happen to have "Kill Your Feet" or the Boondocks Weather Forecast, would ya?

Sadly, no.  "Kill Your Feet" is one we really need.  Boondocks weather forecast, I don't remember what that one looked like.
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.