[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omega_Rush

Aqua Teen Snowmen

Artist:        Prefuse 73
Album:       Vocal Studies and Uprock Narratives
Title:       Hot Winter's Day
Available From:       http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playlistId=40791478&s=143441&i=40791468

This whole track is great...But my fav of Prefuse 73 is Uprock and Invigorate.
Hopefully Adult Swim will make a bump with it ;)

mansash

Hey guys, i'm a massive adulit swim fan and there's a really cool bumper that i just can't find anywhere. it has some latin jazz-like music playing throughout, while displaying what looks like some kind of hotel in yellowish night lighting. there's a (rubbish) screenshot that i have attatched that will hopefully help, i had a video taken with my phone but it was too large to upload. if anyone could provide a link or music detaills that would be really helpful!!

Can anyone help me out?

Apologies if this has been brought up before.

NumyMufn

That's stirring the vaguest of memories.... do you remember when it aired?? :?

...and the video file ... if you can get it off your phone you can post it at http://www.upload.sc/ free for a month (up to 100 MB)
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mansash

its on bravo nearly every day these days,  bravo is showing adult swim every day at 1am - in the uk that is. so i guess its probably quite old and not much help if your not in the uk...  :|

NumyMufn

No, I'm afraid I'm not in the UK...  :-( ... hmmm... what show does it play during?

What about posting it on upload.sc:?

I'm awake.

mansash

Ok I've uploaded it to:
http://s1.upload.sc/request/f7ebcfec94f83682b1aa048bdf60306f/owner

Last night it was on during a Venture Bros. double bill and it came just after a bumper giving "fLex88" a shoutout. Does that help?

Really appreciate any help

Edit: i managed to record the sound from the bumper. its uploaded at http://s1.upload.sc/request/0da83eefadeb90bd48b9f9fe8a6be037/owner
Does anyone know the song?
Thanks

NumyMufn

I'm afraid I don't recognize the song :( It's very possible that the UK makes their own bumps, but I swear I've seen that photo before? :? I'm going to contact MrHang and see if he can help.? :|

Oh! that new recording is much better  :mrgreen: ... I can at least go searching in the usual places for it now :)

I'm awake.

Qman1

Quote from: NumyMufn on January 22, 2007, 11:14:22 AM
I'm afraid I don't recognize the song :( It's very possible that the UK makes their own bumps, but I swear I've seen that photo before? :? I'm going to contact MrHang and see if he can help.? :|

Oh! that new recording is much better? :mrgreen: ... I can at least go searching in the usual places for it now :)

The Adult Swim in the UK is TOTALLY different from the ones over here in the U.S. (although basically they follow the same formats as the AS over here in the States)

Laughingboy69

Amazing quality on that sound byte, btw...
I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

Wow, f'ing cool!!! International Bumpworthy  :mrgreen:. BTW big ups on the quality of that sound. Wow... I'll try to see if I can find anything... can't guarantee much =/. I always suspected the other [as] divisions had different bumps but could never find out for sure. If you ever know anyone or get a capture card or something, feel free to submit UK [as] bumps!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Moji of the East

Quote from: Qman on January 22, 2007, 01:36:21 PM
Quote from: NumyMufn on January 22, 2007, 11:14:22 AM

Oh! that new recording is much better? :mrgreen: ... I can at least go searching in the usual places for it now :)

The Adult Swim in the UK is TOTALLY different from the ones over here in the U.S. (although basically they follow the same formats as the AS over here in the States)

lol, how are they diffrent?? :-D

mongo

I haven't seen the UK version, but according to the internet, programming's different and stuff, and, well, maybe the bumps.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

What happened to the rusty car? Didn't we have the rusty car? Where's the rusty car?? :? :? :? :?

I'm awake.

mongo

If you mean the one whose background's up on the [adult swim] site, I think not.

NumyMufn

Yeah, it's there... it has a caption that says "Say, that's a sweet ride"... I could've sworn we had it.  :-P Now I'm wondering if I captured it and never uploaded it.  :roll:

I'm awake.