Main Menu

Post User Created Bumps here!

Started by mongo, January 26, 2008, 01:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LK Gaming

Quote from: Athias on December 17, 2023, 03:11:34 PM
Quote from: LK Gaming on December 17, 2023, 01:18:01 PMMade this bump just for fun, basically my first take on doing RGB edge effect from 2014: https://youtu.be/TJnYs-1IHDI

Tell me what y'all think!

Combining the VHS look with HD quality? I dig it man! There are definitely some bumps you can create that will lend well to this effect.

Oh yeah not only that but I also made a SCREEN SAVER, so if you want to set it as your own you can. Here it is: https://youtu.be/sysiIVGImPs
Certified bump maker.

mongo

Quote from: LK Gaming on December 17, 2023, 01:18:01 PMMade this bump just for fun, basically my first take on doing RGB edge effect from 2014: https://youtu.be/TJnYs-1IHDI

Tell me what y'all think!

I like it a lot! I agree with the VHS effect and some other playfulness there is a lot of room for some awesome bumps :D

Also, nice edit Athias! Small but it does flow closer to the original one now.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

LK Gaming

Certified bump maker.

Athias

Quote from: LK Gaming on January 12, 2024, 10:37:38 PMFirst bump of 2024!

https://youtu.be/CzFW_SbDqXo

Nice! I vastly prefer your work to AS's current batch--though admittedly, their Sunday night batch is quite good.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I've stopped by to drop off my latest remaster, and first post of the year. This is a remaster of "Saturday Lineup - Promo 2004." You know--the one where Knives from Trigun snaps. This was perhaps one of the most difficult bumps I've ever had to work on because the cuts were so precise and particularly timed that it took a while to figure out. I  was hoping to have finished this by New Year's Day, but I didn't want to mess this one up because it's one of my favorite promos. I obsessed over the timing and took an embarrassingly large number of attempts at this just to get it to a point where I felt confident that it was accurate. Even though it's listed as a "v2" it's more like a "v11 or v12." I had to upscale a couple of DVD sources for this one because as far as I know, Trigun and Witch Hunter Robin do not have Blu-Ray sources. And as much as I'm not particularly fond of upscaling DVD sources, this is somewhat mitigated by the fact that many of the Blu-Ray sources for the clips used in this promo are in fact upscales themselves. I upscaled every single clip using an AI program, and my intention at the very least was to provide a "cleaner" look to a beloved promo. I hope you guys like it, and as always, all feedback is welcome:

Saturday Lineup - Promo 2004 (Remastered) [2160p] v2

LK Gaming

Certified bump maker.

mongo

A tad late but Happy New Year guys! Hope it's going really well for you. Just watched all these awesome bumps!

@LK Gaming
Your bumps are always awesome to watch :D I think my favorites here are Bare Trees, Crow Sitting on a Branch and Panning Time Laps of Clouds, but the logo placement, shots and music used just ooze the [as] vibe. I've been watching part of the block on days I can, which just makes me appreciate even more how cool these are! They'd fit right into the block.

@Athias
Another very nice remaster, great job! I'm sure these are a tough undertaking, but I really appreciate seeing these new versions of classic promos. Love watching them looking all spiffy :D and especially with some episodes on a playlist, they just take me down memory lane. Awesome job!

As I mentioned I've been seeing part of the block at times and some of the new bumps are super nice; there's one with a bridge and the [as] put in the support and the one with the digital lady crumbling. I've seen a few I really would've liked to be able to record and such. Shame everything is so complicated compared to the old days, plus time. But it's been nice! I mostly just get to watch King of the Hill, Bob's Burgers and some American Dad, but I can't complain :) some of the Checkered Past stuff is super nice too! It's rad how they keep their own vibe but still have the [as] style to them, with the classic characters like Dexter and Grim.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong