Main Menu

Bumps 16 - 29 Project Underway!

Started by Laughingboy69, August 30, 2006, 06:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughingboy69

I've been very busy this past summer.

Anyway, it's been tough for me to get back to bump making, mainly because of all of the work I've been involved in around and outside the home. My computer is having "space" issues, and until I can find more HD space, I have to keep burning all of the crap I have onto CD, which takes up most of my time. Plus, I've had one side-project after another, from level making, to movie making, to review making, [I'm writing one to a game called "Gurumin" right now.] to auditions...making. I just lately tried out for an orchestra in Maryland, and I have just recently gotten a reply that I am accepted into the American Youth Philharmonic. I don't mean to brag, it's a lot of work for me to feel all egotistic about this.

I play the Oboe, Btw.

However, at the end of the day, I still haven't forgotten about the forum and my Bump making. I love making bumps, and I love the feedback, both good and bad. [Check out Bump 13 for more info!] and with over 100 views into the channel in just 2 months of its creation, [Which ain't bad considering the videos are just 10 second long pictures to music.] and with over 1,600 views on just the videos alone, it'd be a waste to just quit now, right?

So you have all seen Bump 16, and 17-19 are almost complete, which leaves me with 10 more bumps to make [I try to make 14 bumps per project..."season?"] and my request to all of you is...

...What do you want to see on a bump? What song would you like to hear? requests is basically what I'm asking for. I have some pictures set up, but if you have something you want to hear, and have the song/know where to find the song, then make a request in this topic, I'll be sure to make it if I can find the song. It's easier to put picture to music than music to picture, if you know what I'm getting at.

Also, do you have some photoshop prowess, but don't have the movie making programs, or knowledge to make the bump complete? Send me your pictures if you have a good one! It's sometimes better for me to see someone else's work for a change than just my own. In fact, some of the bumps that were in the 1-15 [14 if you don't count #3. I don't.] were from a friend of mine, and we collaborated the bump. Your SN will be posted on the YouTube site in the Bump that you helped create, so don't worry about me taking your creativity for granted. I just thought it would be cool to see if we can make bump making a collaborative effort between some [adult swim] fans.

Let's review...for me:
Send in some music, or list one of the songs on the BumpWorthy site that I can use. Make sure you know who made the song, or just write "Unknown" if you really can't find it. It's a request.

Send in some bump pictures. They can either be pictures you made, or pictures you took from a digital camera that I can possibly Photoshop into a bump. You will get credit for pictures you sent in Youtube, or anywhere else I go with these bumps, and your SN from the forum, or any old SN you want to use will be shown.

Sound like a good idea? Well, I'd better get onto it...

I do Let's Plays now.

Laughingboy69

Sorry for the double post...I think.

16-19 are now online! Go to http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Chrono1102 to see them.

Please remember to rate them and make comments if you're able to! It makes me feel better about myself and helps me sleep at nights.
I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

Dude, congrats on the Philharmonic admission, that's awesome! You have all the right to feel egotistical  :lol: I'll think about that requesting thing and let you know what happens. However, I must say, big ups on bumps 17-19!! Great images, great song choices, awesome work as usual. Let me know for the downloadable versions  :-D. Once again, great job and congratulations!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Laughingboy69

Thanks! Always appreciated.

I've been thinking about downloadable content for Bumpworthy. I have decided that I'm going to do them in packs of 14, like the first 14 [15] bumps, and exclusively for Bumpworthy Forums, add in an extra or two. Like, add in a fan-made commercial, or something to that extent, I haven't quite figured it out yet.

Keep thinking about requests!
I do Let's Plays now.

NumyMufn

? I like your bumps, dude - 'Drink Me' and 'Recycle Bin' are still my faves :)
... but the Philharmonic...

WOW!? :-o

I think you've earned yourself a little struttin' time!? :mrgreen: Congratulations!
I'm even a little jealous? :wink: (If I were younger I would be VERY jealous, but I haven't touched my flute in years? :-P )
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Laughingboy69

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Chrono1102/B20NewLogoSpotted.jpg

No, I have no clue as to what I'm going to do with this.

This is a new logo I have planned for my fake [adult swim] bumps. You've probably seen it before in the first bump.
I do Let's Plays now.

Ta-Kun

I love all your bumps! Sweet work indeed? :-D

Laughingboy69

Thanks!

EDIT: Bump 20 is now finished!

YouTube, however experiences difficulties and the bump cannot be released.

More at 11:00.
I do Let's Plays now.

Moji of the East

Laughingboy69

I do Let's Plays now.

Moji of the East

Qman1

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on August 30, 2006, 06:39:54 PM
I've been very busy this past summer.

Anyway, it's been tough for me to get back to bump making, mainly because of all of the work I've been involved in around and outside the home. My computer is having "space" issues, and until I can find more HD space, I have to keep burning all of the crap I have onto CD, which takes up most of my time. Plus, I've had one side-project after another, from level making, to movie making, to review making, [I'm writing one to a game called "Gurumin" right now.] to auditions...making. I just lately tried out for an orchestra in Maryland, and I have just recently gotten a reply that I am accepted into the American Youth Philharmonic. I don't mean to brag, it's a lot of work for me to feel all egotistic about this.

I play the Oboe, Btw.

However, at the end of the day, I still haven't forgotten about the forum and my Bump making. I love making bumps, and I love the feedback, both good and bad. [Check out Bump 13 for more info!] and with over 100 views into the channel in just 2 months of its creation, [Which ain't bad considering the videos are just 10 second long pictures to music.] and with over 1,600 views on just the videos alone, it'd be a waste to just quit now, right?

So you have all seen Bump 16, and 17-19 are almost complete, which leaves me with 10 more bumps to make [I try to make 14 bumps per project..."season?"] and my request to all of you is...

...What do you want to see on a bump? What song would you like to hear? requests is basically what I'm asking for. I have some pictures set up, but if you have something you want to hear, and have the song/know where to find the song, then make a request in this topic, I'll be sure to make it if I can find the song. It's easier to put picture to music than music to picture, if you know what I'm getting at.

Also, do you have some photoshop prowess, but don't have the movie making programs, or knowledge to make the bump complete? Send me your pictures if you have a good one! It's sometimes better for me to see someone else's work for a change than just my own. In fact, some of the bumps that were in the 1-15 [14 if you don't count #3. I don't.] were from a friend of mine, and we collaborated the bump. Your SN will be posted on the YouTube site in the Bump that you helped create, so don't worry about me taking your creativity for granted. I just thought it would be cool to see if we can make bump making a collaborative effort between some [adult swim] fans.

Let's review...for me:
Send in some music, or list one of the songs on the BumpWorthy site that I can use. Make sure you know who made the song, or just write "Unknown" if you really can't find it. It's a request.

Send in some bump pictures. They can either be pictures you made, or pictures you took from a digital camera that I can possibly Photoshop into a bump. You will get credit for pictures you sent in Youtube, or anywhere else I go with these bumps, and your SN from the forum, or any old SN you want to use will be shown.

Sound like a good idea? Well, I'd better get onto it...

REQUEST! REQUEST!

Artist- Intellekt and Dirty Digits
Song- On My Day Off (info for the song is here-www.myspace.com/theiddouble (PLUS THE SONG IS DOWNLOADABLE!)

Picture can be whatever you want it to be...

Laughingboy69

Alright.

Taken into consideration. Probably won't happen right away though.

Ho hum.
I do Let's Plays now.

Qman1

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on September 06, 2006, 05:08:23 PM
Alright.

Taken into consideration. Probably won't happen right away though.

Ho hum.

just askin....

have you started or finished the bump I requested?

Laughingboy69

Actually yeah, I have started on it. :P

I have the sections of music I'm going to use, and some pics I'm gonna use. (I can probably make 3 bumps using this one song...Though I might not, gets annoying when you use the same song a lot.)

Edit: Lol.

I was starting to work on the Request Bump, when I found two pictures laying in my hard drive that I had been meaning to splice AGES ago. Well, my ADD kicked in and here we are...

Bump 21 Williams Street H.Q.

Sorry QMan, you're going to have to wait until tomorrow. But hey, at least you get 4.
I do Let's Plays now.