Main Menu

[adult swim] Bump Music Better than Original Songs.

Started by Eos, July 11, 2009, 10:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eos

Ok, I go to this website mainly to look for new songs. Though when I waste 15$ on an album, there are dumb ass rap words!  Honestly, I have nothing against rap, but when you take a beautifuly rythmic beat and add BOOTY BUTT BITCHES...  My ears are... crushed... :( . If anyone has any information on songs from BumpWorthy.com that have been completely edited or recorded to have no DUMBWORDS, please tell me of where I can get my hands on them. Some songs that should remain unworded:
Escape Earth-by Diverse
Hands Up-by Wildchild
EVERYTHING FROM DANGERDOOM
To Be Continued...

NumyMufn

I have to say I often feel the same way :P If they are available at all they tend to be on vinyl only but there are exceptions - you can get "Hands Up" here: http://www.stonesthrow.com/product/show/id/2266 (yes, I know I need to update some bump info :( )

Dangerdoom is tougher, but there are a few tracks out there. I have Sofa King and Mince Meat on vinyl. I'm not sure what others were released. Once in a while you can find the source of the samples that are a reasonable substitute. "Old School" is taken from the song 'Funky Fanfare' (aka Soul Thang aka Soul Train <~ I think that was a typo)

It's not always easy, or possible but we try.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Eos

Oh hey thanks =D! The only Non-Vocal track from DangerDoom I was looking for was actually Sofa King. Thanks for the help!

Ryan D.

The original source for "Basket Case", from DangerDoom, is this....

T. Departures
A. Karminsky Experience
Available: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SF7FYG/ref=dm_dp_trk1

The track "Space Hoes" was another instrumental by Kieth Mansfield (funky fanfare composer).  You can listen to it at APM, along with Funky Fanfare, but I can't remember what the title is.  Nummy?
"The dawn is your enemy."

mongo

Umm, Escape Earth has an instrumental version on both vinyl and digital download (iTunes link http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=292047916&s=143441 there). Although honestly, the lyrics on that song are actually thoughtful and not "Booty Butt Bitches" drivel :lol:. The song uses a sample from "Clair de Lune (Suite Bergamasque, No. 3)" from Issao Tomita's album "Snowflakes are Dancing". The song itself was written by Claude Debussy.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Quote from: Ryan D. on July 12, 2009, 11:25:34 AM

The track "Space Hoes" was another instrumental by Kieth Mansfield (funky fanfare composer).  You can listen to it at APM, along with Funky Fanfare, but I can't remember what the title is.  Nummy?
"Morning Broadway" also at APM

I couldn't remember, had to look it up  :roll:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

PolarLight

Morning Broadway - Kieth Mansfield for Space Hoe's - true, but without that rule beat

ctrl + alt + de1337

Quote from: Eos on July 11, 2009, 10:53:17 PM
Ok, I go to this website mainly to look for new songs. Though when I waste 15$ on an album, there are dumb ass rap words!  Honestly, I have nothing against rap, but when you take a beautifuly rythmic beat and add BOOTY BUTT BITCHES...  My ears are... crushed... :( . If anyone has any information on songs from BumpWorthy.com that have been completely edited or recorded to have no DUMBWORDS, please tell me of where I can get my hands on them. Some songs that should remain unworded:
Escape Earth-by Diverse
Hands Up-by Wildchild
EVERYTHING FROM DANGERDOOM
To Be Continued...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
an example like that would be this CLICK MEEE :DD
Water-based lubricants, friend or foe? You be the judge.