Main Menu

PROMO MUSIC requests/finds

Started by Moose, December 26, 2006, 12:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan D.

Season 4 Encore Promo (Venture Bros.) ....

The info-ado is..

Track: Honolulu Honey
Album: Cocktail Lounge
Location:  Extreme Music Library, under the "Easy Listening" category.
"The dawn is your enemy."

NumyMufn

I tweaked your post there, sweetie, you had "Twisted" on the brain  :lol:

okay, okay, I'm turkeying I'm turkeying!!!
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

No one's clamoring for this but I stumbled across it so here y'go:
The Office Christmas Special promo
"The First Noel" from the album
'Holiday (HITS001)' at Killer Tracks

I'm awake.

Beefy

I got a request to find the song in the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex First Promo and the song in the Adult Swim Christmas 2009 Promo IV.

Happy hunting.
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

terrorist96

If you mean this one, then I already posted it in the comments section.

If you mean this one, that's obviously Inner Universe by Origa.

If you mean this one, then iono.

And if you're talking about this (which I think you are - and I couldn't find on youtube :\), then iono either. :P
Bah, I didn't steal nothin'. Well, you know which one I meant. The one with Winston Churchill's quote. (You can copy the link and post it in a new tab manually).

NumyMufn

Quote from: terrorist96 on February 13, 2010, 11:41:05 PM
If you mean this one, then I already posted it in the comments section.

If you mean this one, that's obviously Inner Universe by Origa.

If you mean this one, then iono.

And if you're talking about this (which I think you are - and I couldn't find on youtube :\), then iono either. :P
Bah, I didn't steal nothin'. Well, you know which one I meant. The one with Winston Churchill's quote. (You can copy the link and post it in a new tab manually).
The one listed as 'First Promo' is "Spirit Fingers" by Four Tet from the album 'Rounds'
The 'Second Promo' is "Khyber Pass" from Killer Tracks... there are two tracks there that use that title, it's the one from the 'World Beat 1' album (NYBNYG71) - and of course Killer Tracks is a production library so it's for listening only unless you are a licensed production company.

About that xmas song, sounds like it's some version of (deleted)... still looking
sorry, mentioning that title has it stuck in my head and it wasn't useful at all :P

I'm awake.

Beefy

Thanks Numy.

Yes, I was referring to the Winston Churchill quote promo.
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.

NumyMufn

Wow, better late than never? I'm amazed at the requests I got for the Adult Swim Enterprises promo - it's "Cable Car" from APM

I'm awake.

Beefy

Quote from: NumyMufn on December 15, 2010, 02:36:40 AM
Wow, better late than never? I'm amazed at the requests I got for the Adult Swim Enterprises promo - it's "Cable Car" from APM
I can't finds it on their site.  :-(

NumyMufn

I've never had much luck searching their site without using the advanced search - Here's the album info:

Kitsch - Light & Easy / Cheesy (CAR 290)

there are actually a number of older promo tracks on this CD. I just ran through it again as I was trying to remember what 'Movie Break' sounded like (from an old Robot Chicken promo.) I didn't think to look there for the Enterprises promo because the sound of that track doesn't really blend with the others that I know from there. (Teach the World to Love, Swinging Sixties, Movie Break, Golden Moments etc.) Something to look out for when browsing this one is that sometimes different versions of the same song have COMPLETELY different titles - like "Tinsel Town" is an instrumental version of "Teach the World to Love" and if I remember correctly they used both in that set of Mater Shake in the park promos.

...and if someone can tell me if I recognize "Velvet Curtains" from a promo/bump or if it's just from running through this CD before  :roll: that'd be awesome.

Oh, and if anyone is having trouble navigating the site since the redesign that makes our stock directions obsolete  :x you need to click on 'Launch my APM Music' button in the upper right corner to get in the browsing section.

I'm awake.

Beefy

Quote from: NumyMufn on December 19, 2010, 10:59:21 AM
I've never had much luck searching their site without using the advanced search - Here's the album info:

Kitsch - Light & Easy / Cheesy (CAR 290)
Found it.  Thanks.

...and if someone can tell me if I recognize "Velvet Curtains" from a promo/bump or if it's just from running through this CD before  :roll: that'd be awesome.
Nothing pops into my head, but it sounds familiar.

NumyMufn

Firstly, No.1special: I moved your post here: http://www.bumpworthy.com/forum/index.php?topic=33.msg7140#msg7140

Secondly, in the area of 'not really a promo, not really a bump' - will ASF be uploading the crazy 'Merry Christmas' spots featuring the horribly wonderful (or is that 'wonderfully horrible?') version of "O Holy Night" as sung by Steve Mauldin? Or should we get on that here? I've had a request at the ASMB for them.

Quote from: Beefy on December 24, 2010, 07:08:30 PM
...and if someone can tell me if I recognize "Velvet Curtains" from a promo/bump or if it's just from running through this CD before  :roll: that'd be awesome.
Nothing pops into my head, but it sounds familiar.
Thanks, I feel slightly less crazy  :lol:

Oh, I almost forgot - in the department of 'random AS' I found the source film of the woman running out of her house on 'fire' in the Prelinger Archives. The film is "More Dangerous than Dynamite" @ 7:50. It's one of those films where you don't know if you should laugh or cry... but that's another story.

I'm awake.

Beefy

Quote from: NumyMufn on December 27, 2010, 11:07:08 AM
Secondly, in the area of 'not really a promo, not really a bump' - will ASF be uploading the crazy 'Merry Christmas' spots featuring the horribly wonderful (or is that 'wonderfully horrible?') version of "O Holy Night" as sung by Steve Mauldin? Or should we get on that here? I've had a request at the ASMB for them.

Those will be on ASF.  Hopefully this week, but I make no promises.

mongo

Oh, I almost forgot - in the department of 'random AS' I found the source film of the woman running out of her house on 'fire' in the Prelinger Archives. The film is "More Dangerous than Dynamite" @ 7:50. It's one of those films where you don't know if you should laugh or cry... but that's another story.

I told to myself "I am not going to download that". And a few seconds later I was absolutely all over it :lol:. Awesome find, thanks! This doesn't have anything to do with [as] but the soundtrack is just sheer badass! Shake Hands with Danger
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Quote from: Beefy on December 27, 2010, 11:58:02 AM

Those will be on ASF.  Hopefully this week, but I make no promises.
Many thanks, kind sir!

I'm awake.