Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrorist96

Speaking of tags.. are they "searchable"?

NumyMufn

I know that the A&M student bump wasn't uploaded, it's from 2005 and I only recently converted some of those files. She's in the queue now.
I was aware of the Spooky_chan bump some time ago, not sure I had the date before or not but it should've been easy to look up on the ASMB. Anyway, I didn't find it here then either and we didn't have as many bumps at the time. I've also just been looking up the ones I know we have from that night and numerically they span at least 80 bumps (around #200 - 280) - I have a feeling we weren't in the habit of uploading the b&w cards without a request just yet. Mongo had only recently been granted mod-hood and I know for certain two of the bumps that night were by request. It's possible it only aired the one night as well - I know the open bump from that night that we have was taken from a weeknight. I think it was just a confused time for us.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

mongo

Spooky_Chan bump is not here, I know that much. I don't have it in my library.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

I have it, I just wondered why it wasn't here already  :-P  :-D seriously, we have almost every other bump from that night.

I'm awake.

mongo

"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

August 27, 2006 - I've been updating the existing bumps with the date.

I'm awake.

mongo

That's the whole thing: it was a one nighter, and I taped most of those bumps on a rerun (the 30th).

NumyMufn

I figured  :wink: after rooting around here all night that is. And I distinctly remember the Delicious Shows open being from a week night.

I'm awake.

bumperella

I believe that A&M student was SwimAggie.

As for spooky_chan, she had two, one being "Dear Adult Swim" style.  I thought both were here, but obviously the one isn't and I can't find the other if it is here.
I shouldn't be here...

NumyMufn

Thank you, Miss Ella  :-D I've located that one, too. I just need to cut 'em down and get 'em uploaded.

I'm awake.

terrorist96

Oh, she was one of the college reps? I've got her on my ooominoooouuuusss list

terrorist96

Was the text at the end of the A&M marketing screwed up in the broadcast, cuz it was like that in the link I posted here too. Weird.. the most important part they'd want people to see. :P

NumyMufn

It was screwed up on purpose, to match the foam square she was wearing.

I'm awake.