Main Menu

Everything is so ****ed up these days.

Started by Laughingboy69, June 07, 2006, 07:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughingboy69

Summer is about to begin, and yet we're still at School over here in VA. It's not so bad really, but this weird shit is happening around me that I can't handle anymore.

This one girl I know who I've been on and off with over the past year is starting to do things I had never seen or heard her do before. Lately she starts talking about how she tried to buy a packet of Cigs until she rememered that she was below the required age. I told her never to talk to me again, but I really don't mean it I guess.

My other friend now has a girlfriend which is great, but I hate her guts. She's bitchy and always seems to have her panties in a knot 24/7, but everybody seems to love her, and now public opinion I feel, is turning against me because I'm the only one who hates her...Loathe...

I was just elected the President of our Japanese Club in School, but only because I was the only one who ran. Knowing the things people think about me, I wouldn't have had a chance if someone else ran. Who knows, but I have a strong feeling no one takes me seriously, and people don't believe in me to get stuff done, not even Sensei, whom I thought I could be a pal to, but like I said, shit happens. He's gonna be on the side of that bitch and as long as I'm the only rebel, things are just going to get harder for me, so I just said "**** it, whether you guys like it or not, I'm your new President, and things are going to go the way I want them to be, whether anyone likes it or not."

Nobody takes me seriously.

Apparently, my friend decided to tell his GF that I hate her, and she's in my class tomorrow, so that should be fun...maybe.

**** them all, I really just don't give a shit anymore. I just have to wait it out for 2 1/2 more weeks and I don't have to see any of them for another 3 months. I might drop out of Japanese 4 for my senior year, we'll just have to see how things go.

Just thought I'd bitch about stuff...
I do Let's Plays now.

medic

Hey man, don't worry. I go went through more crap than that in an hour: I locked myself in a room once because my parents and grandparents were always fighting, had to see a psychologist  from 2nd to 7th grade due to a traumatizing image I saw, made myself an enemy of everyone in my class when I moved here, almost got killed on the same roller coaster 3 TIMES, and had 50 dollars stolen from me.

So, as you can tell, I've had to endure crap like that for years now, so don't worry.

Qman1

Quote from: medicHey man, don't worry. I go went through more crap than that in an hour: I locked myself in a room once because my parents and grandparents were always fighting, had to see a psychologist  from 2nd to 7th grade due to a traumatizing image I saw, made myself an enemy of everyone in my class when I moved here, almost got killed on the same roller coaster 3 TIMES, and had 50 dollars stolen from me.

So, as you can tell, I've had to endure crap like that for years now, so don't worry.

:shock: ,You've had a interesting life....

mongo

Sure thing  :shock: . Laughingboy69, shit always happens, just take the ball and roll with it... it's all part of life.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Mongo's right - learning to roll with it is the most effective way to go through life... I wish I was better at it myself  :oops:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Moji of the East

Quote from: Laughingboy69Summer is about to begin, and yet we're still at School over here in VA. It's not so bad really, but this weird shit is happening around me that I can't handle anymore.

This one girl I know who I've been on and off with over the past year is starting to do things I had never seen or heard her do before. Lately she starts talking about how she tried to buy a packet of Cigs until she rememered that she was below the required age. I told her never to talk to me again, but I really don't mean it I guess.

My other friend now has a girlfriend which is great, but I hate her guts. She's bitchy and always seems to have her panties in a knot 24/7, but everybody seems to love her, and now public opinion I feel, is turning against me because I'm the only one who hates her...Loathe...

I was just elected the President of our Japanese Club in School, but only because I was the only one who ran. Knowing the things people think about me, I wouldn't have had a chance if someone else ran. Who knows, but I have a strong feeling no one takes me seriously, and people don't believe in me to get stuff done, not even Sensei, whom I thought I could be a pal to, but like I said, shit happens. He's gonna be on the side of that bitch and as long as I'm the only rebel, things are just going to get harder for me, so I just said "**** it, whether you guys like it or not, I'm your new President, and things are going to go the way I want them to be, whether anyone likes it or not."

Nobody takes me seriously.

Apparently, my friend decided to tell his GF that I hate her, and she's in my class tomorrow, so that should be fun...maybe.

**** them all, I really just don't give a shit anymore. I just have to wait it out for 2 1/2 more weeks and I don't have to see any of them for another 3 months. I might drop out of Japanese 4 for my senior year, we'll just have to see how things go.

Just thought I'd bitch about stuff...

Hey I live in Virginia too.....anyway, just flow with life, sorry if that dosent help but thats my personal advice that I use too

AdultSwimBumpChannel

I always told myself to grab life the balls, AND RIP THEM OFF. I always figured that if I use extreme force on situations that were
out of control, it would work. Sometimes it does, but later on In learned just roll with it.

mongo

That's a nice tip, for sure. ...wow, this thread is nearly 3 years old  :-o! Our forums is all grows ups!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

AdultSwimBumpChannel

Alright! happy birthday bump worthy! Wait, let me guess, it's birthday is July 1st?

NumyMufn

The forums started July 19, 2006... BumpWorthy was born in February, 2005... I wanna say ... the 25th?

I'm awake.

AdultSwimBumpChannel

darn, my birthday is the 1st. So close...

crab

Numy is reaaaal close.  It was the 27th of Feb. 2005.   :-)

NumyMufn

...missed it byyy THAT much!

I'm awake.

Laughingboy69

Old thread is oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld.
I do Let's Plays now.