Main Menu

[STICKY] Visitors welcome....

Started by Qman1, January 24, 2006, 04:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qman1

I know that the forums dont look like much.... and that there are only 10 registered users.

But, feel free to look around and then (if you want) to join.
Dont feel bad for the site, cuz in the future...it'll be better.

(and thats a promise)

Please post here on any ideas of "improving" the forums/site. (for visitors)

(PLZ NOTE: Everthing here is related to Adult Swims bumps in the General Discussion, Suggestions is for ways of making the forums better, and so on)

Qman1

I see that there are some users visiting this site. As its stated above, I know these boards dont look like much, but we NEED more members.

In order to bring out the best of this site, PLZ join.

Thanks.

-Q

Zenigundam

*jokingly*
Would you mind if I invited Koga 1989, swiper, Boondockboy16 and TheGreatUrameshi from the Adult Swim Message Boards?
All kids out of theh poowel--adult swim

NumyMufn

You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Qman1

Quote from: Zenigundam*jokingly*
Would you mind if I invited Koga 1989, swiper, Boondockboy16 and TheGreatUrameshi from the Adult Swim Message Boards?

Sure...we need more members(active members that is).

NumyMufn

*puts on catcher's gear*
*pounds fist in mitt*
*squats* :oops: {in a ladylike fashion} :roll:

Okay, I'm ready
BRING 'EM ON! :twisted:

...and don't you MAKE me put on my Mistress gear!  :mrgreen:

I'm awake.

Moji of the East

OKay, guys, I read this, I like what your doing here, so I joined :D

Ta-Kun

Wow! I never thought I'd find a site/forum dedicated to this, haha. Sweet  :wink: I just joined today for the hell of it.  :D Awesome site by the way, I love Psyche Origami's musical work and all the others. (just a random thought I decided to pitch at the end, yay) I need more sugar, ciaco.  :lol:

NumyMufn

Quote from: Moji of the EastOKay, guys, I read this, I like what your doing here, so I joined :D
I don't know why... but every time I see your name my brain reads "Moil of the East" and I am amused  :mrgreen: I need glasses  :lol:

I'm awake.

Qman1

Quote from: Ta-KunWow! I never thought I'd find a site/forum dedicated to this, haha. Sweet  :wink: I just joined today for the hell of it.  :D Awesome site by the way, I love Psyche Origami's musical work and all the others. (just a random thought I decided to pitch at the end, yay) I need more sugar, ciaco.  :lol:

GOTTA LOVE PSYCHE O!

mongo

Psyche Origami is teh roxxorz! :lol: Quite rad to see people joining up too! Welcome Ta-Kun, Moji of the East and all the others!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Moji of the East

Quote from: NumyMufn
Quote from: Moji of the EastOKay, guys, I read this, I like what your doing here, so I joined :D
I don't know why... but every time I see your name my brain reads "Moil of the East" and I am amused  :mrgreen: I need glasses  :lol:

Lol :lol:

Israeli_Jericho941

Hellos forum . . .

I actually think the site looks pretty nice btw . . .

Anywho, I joined up because 1] I was interested and 2] The [as] boards are down at the moment . . .
For poise, I picked up a stone and threw it at a tree.

NumyMufn

Welcome! We've undergone a few changes since last January  :mrgreen: Things are coming together nicely, but we're a looong way from ASMB traffic levels! What's up over there anyway? :?

I'm awake.

Israeli_Jericho941

Thanks . . .

And great job on the site . . .

Maybe they're implementing those over due board changes :|

Probably trying to catch us off-guard :cry:
For poise, I picked up a stone and threw it at a tree.