Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HomeMovies609

Hey you guys are always rockin it hard and full of info. I'm looking for the music to the newer bump that is " the history of bump making " it ends with " this could take awhile, watch futurama "

The music rocks and was wondering if you guys could please hook me up with the artist or name of the song, anks fellas

NumyMufn

That's called "Mash" from J Dilla's (Jay Dee) latest release 'Donuts'  8)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AP2ZDK/sr=8-1/qid=1143813213/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-1733584-5308759?%5Fencoding=UTF8

ALSO,  I've split this topic into a separate thread in this folder for the Black & White card requests  :wink:  B&W Cards - "Name That Tune" but I can't move single posts for some reason so I just duplicated this over there  :roll:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

Now that I remember, another heads up, there was a new bump on Thursday on the Boondocks replay, something about American made bumps, really funny.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

mongo

New bump after TGTTM and blue [as] is Your Friend bump after PFH, apparently they show that way every Sunday. I'll see if I can hook something up for next Sunday  :wink: .
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Qman1

Monishu wrote: Does anyone have the Super-Duper-Mega warning from when episode 51 of FullMetal Alchemist Aired, or episode 12 of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex? I just wanted to see it again, since those episodes won't be on again for a while.

NumyMufn

We really gotta figure out how to move stuff without deleting it - that was Monishu's only post!  :(  As for the bumps, I have them but I'm not sure if I can get them 'out there'  :?:

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

The FMA warning was only one screen with no music so here's a cap of it
FMA warning

...aannd, I think we're talking about episode ten of GitS? Were there any super warnings during 2nd Gig? ....and if anyone knows when it aired last it would be a big help  :roll:

I'm awake.

mongo

Nope, no warnings during 2nd Gig (believe me, I'm a huge Ghost in the Shell freak :lol: ) The warning is for episode 10 of Stand Alone Compledx. It was sort of like the same thing, something like "Due to the extreme violence in this episode, viewer discretion is advised"... no biggie, but it won't show in a while I think. By the way, new bumps on Sunday, a new bump with a guitar before Robot Chicken, Have Some Spring after Tom Goes to the Mayor and a glorious return of the blue [as] is Your Friend bump after Perfect Hair Forever (is it too obvious I love that bump?  :P ) I'm gonna try to get them for next Sunday, meanwhile, expect the Saved by the Bell bumps sometime soon  :D (as in maybe tomorrow). Well that's 'bout it from me.

NumyMufn

Thanks, mongo, I thought that was the only one  :)  It did air last fall, too, but of course I didn't save that night so I'm gonna have to locate my VHS of the first airing - which will look like total crap, I'm sure  :oops:  I need to upgrade myself here - I have no capture device and I don't know what to get  :P

I'm awake.

Zenigundam

:idea: I think you should put up the 2002 ASA bumps/commercial breakers if you have some.
ASF has a few. A few I can think of are:
the original line-up card (it's on the ASF site as ASA original line-up(?))
the Yu Yu Hakusho breaker with Koenma pouncing on Yusuke
the Mobile Suit Gundam breaker with the RX-78 "Shoot!"(?)
and also the late 2002 line-up card with 11:00 Inuyasha, 11:30 Yu Yu Hakusho, 12:00 Cowboy Bebop, 12:30 Gundam 0083, 1:00 Mobile Suit Gundam, 1:30 Outlaw Star (I have yet to see this bumper posted on any download site)
Also I was wondering if you could get all the funky Bebop breakers? Sorry for suggesting so much it just seems these sites are lacking in ACTN bumps.
All kids out of theh poowel--adult swim

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

:lol:
Okay, first off Crab is working on graduating at the moment (priorities, priorities) I know he has some stuff waiting to be posted, but we also need user submissions of the stuff that we just plain don't have. But he'll have to clue us in when he's got time.

Which funky Bebop bumps do you mean?

I'm awake.

Zenigundam

:D  Sorry, I remember you guys mentioned this site a few months ago so I checked it out.

They're not really bumps though, the Bebop commercial breakers.

Zenigundam

:oops: This sucks. The old Adult Swim tapes I did have, I re-used to tape over for Toonami shows like Zoids and Gundam SEED and even if I did have them in their original form I just don't know how to get them to you guys  :cry:  

Sorry, but maybe someone who has them in tact will find this site or something. (BTW, are the Saved by the Bell bumpers on this site? Can't find them)

NumyMufn

The Bebop breakers you speak of - you mean the ones that are actually on the DVDs? I don't think we'd get away with that anyway. :(
I still haven't figured this capture stuff yet, either - I know my stuff is crap but at least it's something... and those SBtB bumps.... I don't know if Crab has them but I've seen them somewhere... youtube maybe?

I'm awake.