Main Menu

PROMO MUSIC requests/finds

Started by Moose, December 26, 2006, 12:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moose

NUMY'S EDIT: We're consolidating some info on PROMO's - Feel free to post your requests/finds here :)

I have no idea what this song is. It plays during the promo for the Bleach Marathon. It starts with a character narrating and some light chiptune sort of stuff playing in the beginning, and then a breakbeat fades in underneath it. Any help is appreciated.

mongo

You mean the music for the Bleach promo, since the marathon is the 30th. I personally haven't seen the promo, but using the description you give it sounds a lot like the music for the normal promo, where Ichigo starts narrating his story, and that song would be "5:30 PM" by The Enemy, one of the DJs of Evol Intent (according to a post on their myspace blog http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=2177245&blogID=164765633&MyToken=6f4aeda5-8d9a-4b32-a1a7-437a23717cae when the Bleach promo premiered). Here's a link to the normal promo for reference: http://dl.asfdotcom.net/download.php?site=asf&fid=000728
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Moose

that's it, exactly. Thank you so much.

mongo

You're welcome, glad to help!!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Explosivo_420

you guys know that HOTHOT HOTHOT *jsjbsjsb   sgibberish* HOT HOTHOT HOT bump
maybe its just an adult swim commercial

but i figured youd know
but i know when you guys will return this
:mrgreen:

Laughingboy69

You can find it at ASFdotcom.net.

Go to Downloads
Look in Adult Swim General
Keep going down until you find Hot Dance Promo B&W.

Don't say I don't do anything around here. :P
I do Let's Plays now.

NumyMufn

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on July 12, 2007, 11:33:49 AM

Don't say I don't do anything around here. :P
Who says you don't do anything around here  :roll:  :lol:

Explosivo_420 - It's not quite halfway down on that page  :wink:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

LB, with those awesome bumps alone, you're quite ahead in the "doing things" department  :lol: Would be awesome to know the song on that ad too, it's hilarious. Big ups to the guys at ASFDotCom.net for capping all those amazing ads!

falconress

I actually registered because this song is driving me nuts!  :roll: I thought maybe someone here could explain it.

What language is it? I keep thinking some of the pronunciation of the words sounds familiar (I grew up understanding Hungarian & some Czekh) but I can't make out any of them.

The subtitles are a riot, of course, but the synch of the music + vid is also fantastic, BTW - is that the original clip or was it just put together by the bump's creators?

NumyMufn

Quote from: falconress on July 17, 2007, 02:42:12 PM
I actually registered because this song is driving me nuts!  :roll: I thought maybe someone here could explain it.

What language is it? I keep thinking some of the pronunciation of the words sounds familiar (I grew up understanding Hungarian & some Czekh) but I can't make out any of them.

The subtitles are a riot, of course, but the synch of the music + vid is also fantastic, BTW - is that the original clip or was it just put together by the bump's creators?
Crud - I thought perhaps it was Hungarian :P The video is edited from something in the Prelinger Archives called "Variety Girls" - filed under 'strippers' :D The music was added by [as]

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

BW,

This isn't a bump, but I thought that some people might be interested in the track "Philosophie" (From APM's Lounge Cafe 2).  It was used in an early 2006 promo for Adult Swim Action.  I'm glad to have come across it.  It's a great groove.  You can view the promo by going to ASFDOTCOM.  It's under "Adult Swim General".  I'd say it's about half way down the list.  It's entitled "Adult Swim Action Promo Early 2006" (Anime's Last Chance).  The Track is composed by Ploquin, Fabrice Remy, Soullier, and Jean-paul.  The Mod's at BW may already know this info.  I just didn't want the track to get overlooked. 

-Ryan D.

"The dawn is your enemy."

Beefy

That "anime's last chance?" description was outdated anyway.

Updated and thanks.
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

mongo

Snap, thanks man!! I love that tune! By the way, Beefy, I got the Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! Season 1 DVD and the Date Night Suck Down commercials, albeit in XViD, but just in case.

NumyMufn

Quote from: Ryan D. on April 28, 2008, 05:39:27 PM
BW,

This isn't a bump, but I thought that some people might be interested in the track "Philosophie" (From APM's Lounge Cafe 2).  It was used in an early 2006 promo for Adult Swim Action.  I'm glad to have come across it.  It's a great groove.  You can view the promo by going to ASFDOTCOM.  It's under "Adult Swim General".  I'd say it's about half way down the list.  It's entitled "Adult Swim Action Promo Early 2006" (Anime's Last Chance).  The Track is composed by Ploquin, Fabrice Remy, Soullier, and Jean-paul.  The Mod's at BW may already know this info.  I just didn't want the track to get overlooked. 

-Ryan D.

If I may clarify  :wink: the composers are Fabrice Remy Ploquin and Jean-Paul Soullier - that's just two people  :-D

And Beefy - I haven't had the time to check your stash lately but if you want library info I think I have a few more.

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Here ya' go  :| I have a few more songs but I'm having trouble finding their promos...

ROBOT CHICKEN - Pleasure Promo "Des Bisou" by Jean Soullier & Fabrice Ploquin , APM 'Cheesy Listening'

GENERAL - December 2005 promo "Magyar Be-pop" by Mihaly Dudas Dresch

TV For You To Watch Promo & Hour of Power Hour Promo - "Speed" Heavy Metal CD Extrememusic.com

Ladies of Adult Swim Action "Doot da Doot" by the Unlovables (Not library, but I thought you already had that one)

Happy Couple Lineup, Makeout Lineup, Anime Dreams  - "Bikini Girl" APM, 'Kitsch - Light & Easy/Cheesy' (instrumental, vocals added                by [as])

July 2006 Promo - "Golden Moments" - APM, 'Kitsch - Light & Easy/Cheesy'

FUTURAMA - Final Marathon Promo VII (and any other 'Shaken not Stirred' promos)  "Chic"  by Jean Soullier & Fabrice Ploquin, APM 'Cheesy Listening' (instrumental, vocals added by [as])

EUREKA 7 - First Promo - "Krakatoa" - CHAOS CD Extrememusic.com

EVA - Premeire Promo"Molecularis" - CHAOS CD Extrememusic.com

First Promo - "Last Jungle" by Chris Winland, APM, 'Foody Music'

GHOST IN THE SHELL - Season 2 promo "Cause and Effect" CHAOS CD Extrememusic.com (I know the other three as well, but I have to sort them out later - gotta get to the grocery store :P )

I'm awake.