Main Menu

Looking for a B&W card from October 2019.

Started by AnAverageUser, May 16, 2021, 05:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnAverageUser

It began with an all caps warning that said something along the lines of
"REAL EXORCISM FOOTAGE:VEIWER DISCRETION ADVISED"
and then played a video of a guy with a sheet over his head seeping the air with a broom while someone says "Just sweep the ghosts!" in repetition. If I remember correctly, it played at around 1 to 3 AM EST, but it could be after (2019 was 2 years ago, and it was the middle of the night, some details are a bit blurry). If anyone recorded something that aired around that time or just has some kind of footage of this card, could you please upload it somewhere (YouTube, Vimeo, etc. preferably where it could be downloaded). Thanks in advance.

atombomb horse

I recorded a lot of AS stuff mostly from the end of September to December 2019, just about everyday starting from October 6th. Do you remember what month it was?
Xtreme Bump Master 5000

AnAverageUser

Quote from: atombomb horse on May 16, 2021, 07:12:26 PM
I recorded a lot of AS stuff mostly from the end of September to December 2019, just about everyday starting from October 6th. Do you remember what month it was?
Around mid-October, possibly mid to late September.

atombomb horse

Quote from: AnAverageUser on May 17, 2021, 09:22:28 PM
Quote from: atombomb horse on May 16, 2021, 07:12:26 PM
Around mid-October, possibly mid to late September.

Oh ok, thanks for the info, will see what I can find.
Xtreme Bump Master 5000