Main Menu

asfdotcom.net

Started by moncayk1, March 12, 2020, 08:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moncayk1

Hello!

Any chance someone saved the content from this website? I'm looking for a variety of videos I know were on that site, and not anywhere else. Thank you!

Beefy

Were you looking for anything in particular?
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

moncayk1

Hey Beefy!

Thanks for commenting! Not sure if you have heard of it, but I work with Swimpedia to archive as much of Adult Swim as we can, past and present. Amongst other projects we have been compiling top bumps and promos of every year, currently we're on 2008. Nevertheless, we've had some issues finding promos, and in some cases good quality ones, at least some of which I am sure were on ASF. With that said, I am sure there are excellent promos on ASF that we just don't even know about it, so it would be ideal to just look at everything, not sure if it would be possible to send them or if we could look at the site somehow.

If that isn't possible, we were specifically looking for these:

Xavier: Renegade Angel First Promo
Pee-Wee's Christmas Special Promo
Metropolis Promo
Family Guy Super Bowl Promo
Samurai Champloo First Promo (Long Version)
Metalocalypse First Promo

But with that said, we haven't fully looked at 2008-2012, so it would be easier to have all of the promos and bumps to look through. Plus, just to make sure we got the best promos and bumps from years prior, the whole archive would be ideal. Hope you can help, thanks!

Also, I've actually talked to Tyler L about the ASF and TDA before, great guy, but I haven't heard from him in a while now. He provided a lot of information, and added you were the person to go for when it came to promos and bumps!

atombomb horse

We also were looking for promos for the following things...

Superjail (2008 promo, preferrably the 1st one)

Any anime promos of 2008 except for the General Action one that starts out with "Stop Crying", and Shin Chan. (I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they had no others for 2008. lol)

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters (March 30, 2008 Promo, We found a similar promo from August 2008 but we were looking for the original)

The Young Person's Guide to History Pilot: The Duel (March 31, 2008)

The Young Person's Guide to History Part 1 (October 26, 2008)

The Young Person's Guide to History Part 2 (November 2, 2008)

The Xtacles (November 9, 2008)

Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II (November 16, 2008)

If we think of more, we'll update.
Xtreme Bump Master 5000

moncayk1

Quote from: Beefy on March 17, 2020, 08:33:18 PM
Were you looking for anything in particular?

Hey Beefy! We haven't from you on this matter, so I thought I'd just follow up. Hope you're doing well in quarantine!