Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] Found Bump Music

Started by Rymoka, December 04, 2006, 05:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rymoka

I noticed that the track info is still marked as unknown on the "We Want To Come In" bump. http://www.bumpworthy.com/bump_display.php?bid=121 I didn't know if this would belong in this part of the forum, but I found out the track info for that bump:

Artist: Peter Ratzenbeck
Album: Rustic Charm
Title: Rustling Up a Storm
Available From: firstcom.com

RSL

Bumps 1 and 3 are from "Goodbye Girl" and bump 2 from "The Black Cat". Both songs are on the band's 2005 Tender Buttons record.

NumyMufn

This is as good a place as any!  :lol: Thanks for the help!  :mrgreen: Honestly, I was just wondering how I was gonna find those Tim and Eric bumps ... *whew*
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

Hello Folks,

The music used for the "Vibe Units" bump, on page 29 of bump worthy bumps, is a tune called "Mystic Train A".  You can listen to it at www.apmmusic.com.  Simply click on APM's guest music search, on the home page, click on Art, which is the first music choice listed, scroll down to Art/General Recommended, scroll down the titles that pop up until you come to "Fat Beat Jazz 2", click on audition album or track, and you will find "Mystic Train".  There is more than one version.  It's pretty involved finding a tune by the title on the this site.
     I hope this is the right place to post info like this.  This is my first time on Bumpworthy message boards.
-Ryan D. 
"The dawn is your enemy."

Moji of the East

Dude, good work, Crab and Mongo will appreciate this as well as me *Thumbs UP* :-D :-D

NumyMufn

:lol: Yay!

I always appreciate the help! Searching for music is sooooo time consuming... and you're right, APM requires patience and I thank you for filling us in  :mrgreen:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

Thanks dude, pure pwnage! :mrgreen: Welcome to the boards! :-D
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Ryan D.

Hello again,

If I don't need to start a new topic everytime I write something new, I apologize in advance.  I think I'm in the right place now.  I'm pretty sure a lot of people already know this but just in case, the music used in the Assy McGee bump, on page 21, is "Turned Around" (PBW Remix) by Baron Zen.  It's off of the Chrome Children Album.
-Ryan D.

mongo

Thanks again!!!!! Wow, you're on a roll! :-P. Whenever you find something, just post a reply in this thread, it'll get taken care of. Again, good job!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Ryan D.

The bump called "Mother Trucker", on page 5, is the same music info as the "Rescue Lion" bump .  The artist is Wildchild. The album is Secondary Instrumentals.  The track is "Hands Up".  I believe that you can only purchase the instrumental version on vinyl from a place like www.undergroundhiphop.com.  Most of the instrumental versions of songs used on Adult Swim are only available on vinyl.
-Ryan D.

Ryan D.

I'm 99% sure that the Assy McGee Happy Thanksgiving bump music is from the legendary Miles Davis album "Kind Of Blue".  The track is the jazz classic "All Blues".  I think the cut that you hear in the bump is from the middle portion of the piece.  This album is available anywhere.
-Ryan D.

mongo

I thought exactly the same thing, the only reason I hadn't said anything is because I'm not sure if it's the Miles version or a cover version. I'm gonna check out the Miles version. Thanks a lot again!!! (Oh and thanks for the Mother Tucker one too, hadn't noticed that!  :-P)

DJ_Omega_Rush

Artist:        Luke vibert
Album:       COLDKRUSHCUTS DISC 1: COLDCUT
Title:       Get Your Head Down
Available From:       Unknown

Luke Vibert A.K.A. Plug A.K.A. Wagon Christ

Also find Fly Swat and Drum N Bass for Papa (the whole album is worth a listen).

DJ_Omega_Rush

Aqua Teen Snowmen

Artist:        Prefuse 73
Album:       Vocal Studies and Uprock Narratives
Title:       Hot Winter's Day
Available From:       http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playlistId=40791478&s=143441&i=40791468

Check out Uprock and Invigorate by Prefuse 73 also.

DJ_Omega_Rush

David Blaine's Stunt

Artist:        Prefuse 73
Album:       Vocal Studies and Uprock Narratives
Title:       Hot Winter's Day
Available From:       http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playlistId=40791478&s=143441&i=40791468