Main Menu

Creating your own bumps

Started by mongo, January 25, 2006, 02:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

Well, any questions or stuff regarding creating bumps should be placed here. I myself have only made a few b&w text bumps joking around so I use MS Paint, Windows Movie Maker and Acid Pro to make them :P However on a more serious level, for stuff like picture bumps and that I'd use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere in conjunction with Acid. When it comes to changing a bumps audio for whatever reason, I use Windows Movie Maker to turn the movie into a DV stream (for quaility reasons) and add the new audio to the video stream (switch them, really) using Cubase SX, and then I convert the video (the DV Video stream with the new WAV Audio stream) to DivX. I don't use the video as a DivX or the audio as an MP3 (or whatever other format) for quality reasons, since re-encoding (technically re-compressing) compressed audio and video usually turns out quite bad, there's a lot of loss. Well, anyway those are my suggestions, any other suggestions or any questions or whatever feel free to post them here.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

leukoplast

Just so you know..a Korg triton Le is a Keyboard..its not run by a comp program,..so I wouldn't have any editing for video with a keyboard workstation.

But I did manage to use windows movie maker, and it works alright, does what I want to do.

mongo

I just saw it, looks really cool! I meant it as general help though, in case someone else wanted to make some bumps.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

leukoplast

I know, I was replying to your post in the other thread, you said "LE should work ok" and you must have thought it was a computer program, so I just made sure.