Main Menu

So I was surfing the libraries...

Started by NumyMufn, January 23, 2010, 08:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NumyMufn

The new Tim & Eric promo has caused some buzz and I thought I'd at least make an effort to find it. Instead I ran across another track (surprise) but I couldn't place it.
having some deja vu here
Turns out it was one of the songs from the 'Pole Dance Hero' game at the adultswim.com  :lol:  :roll:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

PolarLight

can you give me a link, i wanna try to help to :wink:

NumyMufn

For the promo? sure  :wink:
http://video.adultswim.com/promos/tim-and-eric-awesome-show-great-job-carol.html

If you wanna be a Pole Dance Hero:
http://games.adultswim.com/pole-dance-hero-twitchy-online-game.html

ummm... if you can't get in due to your location let me know, I'll find an alternative.

I'm awake.

PolarLight

Artist:   Da Diggler / Labrinth
Album:   Bassline
Title:   Falling 4 U
Available From:   Extrememusic.com

here you are :)

NumyMufn

Awesome!  :-D Thank you so much!

EDIT: Holy cow, this is the first time the advanced search has failed me  :| I was still power-surfing FirstCom looking for more of the PoleDance Hero tracks, but I had started that by searching "vocoder" which in Extreme's advanced search returned NOTHING! I looked at the keywords under the track description and sure enough there was the word 'vocoder' - it only worked in the basic search  :-P

I'm so glad you found this, I've learned something new - search engines are so wonky  :roll: It's like I have to get to know every site's quirks to get them to work properly.

I'm awake.

PolarLight

not at all, it wasn't so difficult
some track from this album was on 2x2 promo, and i checked all album and remembered this one cause it's awesome :mrgreen:

upd: omg - 'vocoder' in advanced search - really NOTHING :)

mongo

Thank you very much for the ID, PolarLight! I like that tune  :-D.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

PolarLight

mongo
not at all, BW helped me much more :wink: