Main Menu

Graduated!

Started by Qman1, June 03, 2006, 12:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qman1

I Graduated last night! :)
IT WAS AWESOME! :D

IM FREE NOW! :shock:

...gotta find a job for the summer now... :?

mongo

CONGRATS BRO!!!!!!  :D  Very happy for ya!!!!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Congratulations, Dude!  :mrgreen:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Rymoka

medic

SERIOUSLY???? YEAH!!!!! I hope you get some big bucks working at that summer job :D

Ta-Kun

Graduation rocks, the school I used to go to starts up again next week. It's such an awesome feeling knowing I don't have to go back.  :D  But it's time to find a job and then college possibly.

Hi everyone by the way, I'm new if you didn't notice, haha.

Qman1

Quote from: Ta-KunGraduation rocks, the school I used to go to starts up again next week. It's such an awesome feeling knowing I don't have to go back.  :D  But it's time to find a job and then college possibly.

Hi everyone by the way, I'm new if you didn't notice, haha.

Thanks! I cant believe my graduation was 2 months ago...Ive been working since then...but I cant go to a regular college this year...so its a Community College for me...but next year Im goin to a regular college!

NumyMufn

Hey, there's nothing wrong with a little Community College... just be smart - shop around for the college you want to finish up at and take classes that will TRANSFER!

I'm awake.

Qman1

Quote from: NumyMufnHey, there's nothing wrong with a little Community College... just be smart - shop around for the college you want to finish up at and take classes that will TRANSFER!

Well..my mom and grandma say the first two years are just basic studies anyway...you dont get into your major till the 3rd year of college...

But...I wanna play sports while Im in college...BUT I also wanna get noticed...I have dreams of playing in the NFL...but that probably wont happen.

mongo

Hey, it could happen :roll: . And true with the community college thing, nothing wrong with it!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Quote from: Qman
Well..my mom and grandma say the first two years are just basic studies anyway...you dont get into your major till the 3rd year of college...

But...I wanna play sports while Im in college...BUT I also wanna get noticed...I have dreams of playing in the NFL...but that probably wont happen.
They're right, but you still might wanna check about the transferability (is that a word?)

As for sports... very few freshman will ever play in college, you have a better chance playing at a JuCo (if they have an athletic program) and just for the record, I know two players who were drafted (MLB) out of our community college, one of them was a 14th round pick. I've spent seven seasons with my baseball program and all we do is try to find the best place for the kids to play ball, with or without a scholarship. It's not easy.

I'm awake.