Main Menu

Stay in School...

Started by Qman1, May 25, 2006, 06:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

I didn't understand it well (I'll try listenin through headphones later) but rad location and camera work.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Qman1

Quote from: mongoI didn't understand it well (I'll try listenin through headphones later) but rad location and camera work.

Thanks...yeah the audio was messed up...(or my colleagues and I didnt talk loud enough...)

I was the camerman for mostly all of it...

Thanks again.. :D

Ta-Kun

I don't get it.? :? Though the guy with the broom was a good actor. I noticed some other people looked at the camera and snickered, or is it just me? I dunno...but it was cool music.

Qman1

Quote from: Ta-Kun on August 23, 2006, 07:57:22 PM
I don't get it.? :? Though the guy with the broom was a good actor. I noticed some other people looked at the camera and snickered, or is it just me? I dunno...but it was cool music.

The premise of the movie was to Stay in School (DONT DROP OUT was the point me and my colleagues were trying to get across)...I was the cameraman (since no one else wanted to do it...plus I had a steady hand) The guy with the broom was my friend from H.S (Cordell) and then the second person with me. (the one with the ORANGE shirt)

Glad you liked the music. It was none other than Psyche Origami. I had the "Is Ellipsis" and "The Standard" CDs but I chose to use the is Ellipsis album song "The Wharf Song" (which is the intro song) and the outro song was Kanye West (forgot the name of the song)

The movie clip you see was just the 3 minute version...the WHOLE movie was about 21-22 minutes long...I have to load the CD which the movie is saved to onto a site that allows video uploads of at least 30 mins.....maybe Youtube.com? (anyone know any sites?)

ensen

it has a good meaning but ya it was hard to hear