Main Menu

[MUSIC] - Machinae Supremacy

Started by crab, April 13, 2006, 02:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crab

I always enjoy hearing new underground music.  I stumbled accross this one today.  They have a sort of rock/alternative/metal sound blended with video game music that works really well.

You can download a lot of their music for free on their website.

QuoteMachinae Supremacy

The Swedish metal act Machinae Supremacy has already made their place in history by being one of the first bands to embrace and utilize the internet and filesharing to gain a huge fanbase without ever having signed a record contract, received airplay or any sponsored promotion. They've reached out to all corners of the world and today this site receives roughly 100 000 song downloads every month.

Their unique blend of metal, soundtrack and video game music has earned them even more praise and elevation on the underground music scene...

http://www.machinaesupremacy.com/

crab

Was listening to one of their songs earlier titled LOOT BURN RAPE KILL REPEAT and heard a small bit of what sounds like the Turner track "Cause and Effect" used on the GITS:Second Gig promo (with the sword at the end).

Start listening to the track around 1:55 and you'll hear what I'm talking about  in a few seconds :)

It's uncanny!  They must have sampled that track

mongo

Very true  :o , sounds really rad too! Great find!!! Thanx :D
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong