Main Menu

Post User Created Bumps here!

Started by mongo, January 26, 2008, 01:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

Some nice stuff there man, keep it up! :-D
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Embalmer2009

Thanks man! I appreciate it. I will definitely be making more.

mongo

Way cool! Pretty awesome locations :-D
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

mongo

Cool! I really love the Light Community one, great idea and very original. I really like the pics you're taking! If you don't mind me saying, it'd be really cool to see what you come up with if you experiment a bit with the framings. You've got a bunch of good ideas here!

Embalmer2009

I really appreciate it man thanks a lot! Give me an example of what kind of framing you would like to see and I can see what I can do. I have more photos I have taken to turn into bumps so I have plenty of options.

mongo

I meant the rule-of-thirds kind of framing when taking the pictures, basically just play around placing objects on different spots.

Jeff

Great stuff again, Embalmer.  I especially like Light Community too, as well as Dead End.

Embalmer2009

I will be posting some more soon. Thanks again for taking a look! Light Community is a favorite of mine.

Triassic

mongo

Man, that was cool!! The picture is awesome and I loved the track, kinda stood there waiting for a beat to kick in but it was still awesome.

Athias

Hey guys, it's been a while. I've created several bumps during my free time. For now I only have rapidshare links to them (my youtube account is on the fritz). There's nothing really original here, they're more inspired by other bumps. I hope you like them:

AS and YOU:

AS and You Bike Ride

AS and You Space Shuttle Launch

Celebrity Quotes:

Whitney Houston Crack Quote

Still Images:

Southbound - This one was inspired by Swimbound. The area in which both images were taken are the same.

Dusty Piano

City Railway

West 37 Street

Planet Scene

Still Images with text:

WS Turntable

Greet Your Sun

The v2 on each file represents the 720p versions as I made both 1080p and 720p versions. If you'd like I can upload the 1080p versions. Also I have several more "Athias originals" so if you guys would like, I wouldn't mind uploading them, too.