Main Menu

The 2nd Project Zip Package Project!

Started by Laughingboy69, January 19, 2007, 09:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughingboy69

It deserves its own topic because it's that good.

It isn't out yet, but let me assure you that it is being heavily worked on by trained children in southern Asia.

What you will be getting (The list so far)

- Obviously the obvious. Bumps 17-29 (Or 16, depends on some things).
- Remixes. Some extra bumps from 17-29 with different music (Or music I would have used otherwise).
- Wallpapers. Not only from 16-29, but also Wallpapers from 1-15. (Use them on your desktop to show off your love).
- Secrets. A brand new extra friggen' special extra that I currently cannot share with you (It makes it that much fun to see it when it comes out).
- Possible others. I might add the project files I had been saving along the way on the project. (Even though I'm more than sure y'all won't be able to use any of them).

Once the project is done, then I shall make another post telling you that it's done, and then you can download them from here. Remember, I'm only sharing this once, so make sure you stick around so that you don't miss it! It WILL BE BEAST!

Oh, and feel free to post comments on what you would like to see otherwise on this package. Ideas that didn't really cross my mind as I am making the package would be really good.

[LB]

P.S.S: Nevermind the constant change from past to present tense, as well as the obvious other grammar mistakes. I don't get enough sleep these days. (Self Induced)
I do Let's Plays now.

NumyMufn

I won't be a grammar nazi - 'cuz you've got a nice package there  :lol:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

I'm (very anxiously) waiting for it? :-D!! The only other thing I could think are tutorials, but they don't HAVE to be there. You got some killer stuff with the sweatshop quality seal? :mrgreen:!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Laughingboy69

Expect something tasty within this week and the next.

Oh yeah, and if there is any additional content you would like me to add, feel free to post something. I'm trying to jampack this thing with extras, but it's been difficult coming up with good ideas.

Mmm Mmm good.
I do Let's Plays now.

Moji of the East

Laughingboy69

No, not yet...

UPDATE: The one thing that has made this project take so long is now done. That being said let us all enjoy tastiness within the next couple of days...

...I hope.
I do Let's Plays now.

Moji of the East

Moji of the East

Laughingboy69

Ok so, this has been done for about a week.
Until I can find a more competent upload site, I can't release it.

Sucks, eh?
I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

Rapidshare all the way man, it takes files up to 200mb, is really easy to access and works great for the majority of people! Alternatively, there's Megaupload and Yousendit.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Laughingboy69

And with this, we end the 2nd Project. (16-29)

The File can be found here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S57ZCVJ5

Most of the reasons why this wasn't finished sooner stemmed from emotional issues I've had to go through over the past few months. In fact, it isn't what I would really like to call "done" There were many things I would have liked to add, but the creative side of me just hasn't been working lately. These extras not included will most likely be added when Part 3 starts being worked on.

Yeah, I said part 3. And this is going to be a very different type of project, where I'm going to need everybody's help on in order to complete it. I'll tell you guys more on the next update.

For now, enjoy this new batch, and the extra goodies inside of it, including:

1.) All bumps from part 2. (16-29)
2.) Wallpapers of every bump made to date.
3.) Extra bumps, including BG music I would've used otherwise, or a slightly altered picture.
4.) Other "special" extras, including that thing I had on Youtube awhile back. (If you didn't see it, you can see it now!)

Yummy.
-LB
I do Let's Plays now.

Qman1

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on April 17, 2007, 09:22:32 PM
And with this, we end the 2nd Project. (16-29)

The File can be found here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S57ZCVJ5

Most of the reasons why this wasn't finished sooner stemmed from emotional issues I've had to go through over the past few months. In fact, it isn't what I would really like to call "done" There were many things I would have liked to add, but the creative side of me just hasn't been working lately. These extras not included will most likely be added when Part 3 starts being worked on.

Yeah, I said part 3. And this is going to be a very different type of project, where I'm going to need everybody's help on in order to complete it. I'll tell you guys more on the next update.

For now, enjoy this new batch, and the extra goodies inside of it, including:

1.) All bumps from part 2. (16-29)
2.) Wallpapers of every bump made to date.
3.) Extra bumps, including BG music I would've used otherwise, or a slightly altered picture.
4.) Other "special" extras, including that thing I had on Youtube awhile back. (If you didn't see it, you can see it now!)

Yummy.
-LB

You make everything sound like its gonna come out on DVD...lol.

Moji of the East

Ah crap...I cant open rar files(kinda broke, cant buy WInRar) is their anyway I can convert into into a zip file?? :?

mongo

Dude, the pack is DYNAMITE!!!!!! Completely totally rad man, huge ups... you really are the bump making master :-o.