Main Menu

PLEASE HELP IM LOOKING FOR MUSIC...

Started by chefnellybell, May 12, 2013, 03:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chefnellybell

im looking for a music bump... it was a Spanish song all chopped up and sounded like jungle or maybe even dub-ish. it may be flying lotus but not sure... please help. i need this in my collection  :wink:

NumyMufn

When did you hear this? Any idea what the bump was about?
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

chefnellybell

@NumyMufn yo thanks so much for your help =) i have no idea what its about and it a new one also. the 2nd youtube link you sent me is a commerical that i love and i shazamed it already =) anyway i hope they play it again and i can at least read it this time lol.

NumyMufn

Well... you posted on Sunday afternoon  :| the new batch came out on Sunday night. So we're looking for one from last week. I was just looking over the list, did it sound like this?
http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/119
(there was a bump with this track last week)
They have been known to sneak in a random week-old bump but I wouldn't count on seeing it again. Although it was pimping the new Robot Unicorn Attack 2, so that may increase its chances. During the week it was running at the end of the second Family Guy episode.

If you know what you were watching at the time it could narrow it down. If we're looking outside the 'weeklies' (Sunday 10pm - 4am, weeknights 11pm - 1:30am,  Eastern time) I'll need to know what day, too.

I'm awake.

chefnellybell

@NumyMufn OMG! Yes that's it! wow! your incredible :-D Ok now i want to know who did that. is there more? I really cant believe you found it!!!!! Super cool!!!!!! 

NumyMufn

Artist, album & song title are all on the bump's page... unfortunately I don't know where it's available these days. The Amazon link is for third-party used offerings only.

I'm awake.

chefnellybell

@numymufn oh yeah i forgot all that info is on there lol. i was so excited i didnt even look lmfao! well thank you so much for your help your the bomb!

chefnellybell

@numymufn i just heard the whole song and i love it  :-D thank you!!!!

chefnellybell

@numymufn when i shazam a bump it says its just the show im watching. Such as if i shazam a bump during aqua teen it will say its aqua teen and its getting really hard to shazam anything anymore. Do you know why this happens all the time now? Also are you into hip hop?

NumyMufn

No, I don't really know why that is... I don't use Shazam myself. I have noticed tags on tv say 'Shazam this' so I'm guessing they're adding something imperceptible to the human ear to identify itself. Kinda sucks if it's defeating the purpose of having an app to identify music.

I'm awake.

chefnellybell

mongo

I use SoundHound when Shazam doesn't work :-)
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong