Main Menu

The Hotness of Seth Green - teenybopper bump?

Started by megslice, August 11, 2010, 09:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

megslice

Probably not going to get any help here because it's so old, but wayyyyy back in 2005 I started a thread on the [as] boards called "The Hotness of Seth Green".  It made it to a Sunday bump, where they quoted me -- "I have a massive schoolgirl crush on Seth Green." - chuckroxmysox -- and proceeded to tease, calling me a teenybopper.  It finished with "We all know Matt Senreich is the hot one, anyway."

By any strange, strange chance, does someone have this bump?  I'm not hoping for much, but it would be awesome to have proof.  Please and thank you.

EDIT // Here's the original post, if that helps.  http://boards.adultswim.com/t5/General-Adult-Swim-Discussion/The-hotness-of-Seth-Green/m-p/15415516?jump=true

EDIT AGAIN // The date would've been 6/12/2005.

NumyMufn

Actually, I do have access to that one. It's not the best looking but it's there. I'm in the middle of a VMP project right now but feel free to e-kick me in a week  :wink:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

megslice

You're my hero!  Take your time, I've been okay without it for five years.   :lol:

NumyMufn

You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

megslice

I can seriously never thank you enough.  I'd just come to terms with the fact that I'd never have it, and here it is.  You are AMAZING.