Main Menu

I JUST REALIZED!! B.W. STOLE FROM....

Started by ctrl + alt + de1337, May 30, 2010, 09:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctrl + alt + de1337

Water-based lubricants, friend or foe? You be the judge.

mongo

It's a standard forum template, I bet a lot of sites have it  :lol:. And also, dude, I've told you; this kind of stuff goes in the Rambling Owl House section. Next one's getting deleted, not moved.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Quote from: mongo on May 30, 2010, 09:55:25 PM
It's a standard forum template, I bet a lot of sites have it  :lol:.
Yeah, like mine  :mrgreen:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Laughingboy69

Oh wow. Such important information. Thank you for starting this very important thread. I would never have known I cared if you hadn't. You are a hero to us all and I hope future generations will hear and learn from your bravery to speak out and be heard.

/sarcasm.
I do Let's Plays now.

ctrl + alt + de1337

It's a standard forum template, I bet a lot of sites have it  :lol:. And also, dude, I've told you; this kind of stuff goes in the Rambling Owl House section. Next one's getting deleted, not moved.

Well, mate, that section is "general discussion"...  maybe you guys should change that -_-

ctrl + alt + de1337

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on May 31, 2010, 01:16:45 PM
Oh wow. Such important information. Thank you for starting this very important thread. I would never have known I cared if you hadn't. You are a hero to us all and I hope future generations will hear and learn from your bravery to speak out and be heard.

/sarcasm.

And maybe people like you will decide to say something useful and helpful rather than ignorant and sarcastic.

mongo

Quote from: ctrl + alt + de1337 on June 17, 2010, 11:21:47 PM
It's a standard forum template, I bet a lot of sites have it  :lol:. And also, dude, I've told you; this kind of stuff goes in the Rambling Owl House section. Next one's getting deleted, not moved.

Well, mate, that section is "general discussion"...  maybe you guys should change that -_-

BumpWorthy and Bumps
General on-topic discussion.

Aired bumps are on-topic. Music recommendations and anything not aired are not. Observations about the site that are not specific errors aren't, either (that would go on Website & Upload Issues, but since this doesn't break the site's functionality, it wouldn't be appropriate there either). Pretty much if it hasn't been on the air in [adult swim] on television, it's not for that section. It's not to be annoying, we're just trying to keep everything streamlined for our other visitors who reach the site, many who are not familiar to the forums. Also, this is not the first time we've mentioned it. Not trying to pick a fight, just, play by the house rules, OK? :-D
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Laughingboy69

Quote from: ctrl + alt + de1337 on June 17, 2010, 11:24:16 PM
Quote from: Laughingboy69 on May 31, 2010, 01:16:45 PM

/sarcasm.

And maybe people like you will decide to say something useful and helpful rather than ignorant and sarcastic.

Don't tell me to say something useful when you have what is probably the most pointless Threads in this site's history. Don't get all defensive when you know you're wrong. Stop being a sore loser. That is all.
I do Let's Plays now.