Main Menu

Elusive Inuyasha Silouette Intro Bump circa 2002-2003 Funky Soul 70's beat

Started by rnmultimedia, June 03, 2010, 10:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rnmultimedia

Elusive Inuyasha Silouette Intro Bump circa 2002-2003 Funky Soul 70's beat

Inuyasha Adult Swim 30 sec. Intro -

B/W Card -  2002 or 2003 era.

This was before the YNQ - "Paladium" silhouette bump- that one replaced the one Im looking for...
It was also not the Algorithim Banana Clip instrumentals - asian sounding "Pressure" track which came on before Inuyasha came back on...

this bump had a similar flavor to it but instead - the Music was this funky, retro, 70s - like, "Bow - chica - wow - wow" Soul flavor to it. :mrgreen:

It had Silhouettes of Inuyasha and Miroku, Kigome all kind of fading in - then the Inuyasha would appear just before the episode came on

WHAT IS THE NAME Of THAT TRACK????? WHO IS IT BY?   I cant find "Paisley Pussy Bunny", "Curly Shirley", or "Dust Buster" -  I guess maybe Time Warner must have this under lock and key - but I want the information  Track Name, Artist... Bump's name - where I can find it -

PLEASE HELP!!!

NumyMufn

*eek* I have no idea if I have InuYasha recordings from that time period.  :|  and I don't recall what the title card sounded like so I'm not sure there's anything I can do... all I can do is look around for recordings

The other tracks you listed I think are a little mixed up - "Curley Shirley Remix" is a library track you can listen to as a guest at APMMusic.com It's on the album The Lounge Remixes, mixed by Mark Killian

'Paisley Pussycat' is the library version of 'Bunny' - You can listen to it at ExtremeMusic.com. 'Bunny' is the same song that was
available publicly, not sure where to find it anymore. It was on the album 'Like a Breeze' and it was by The Charlie Steinmann Orchestra and Singers.

"Dust Buster"? Aside from a brief mention on the ASMB about an ep of ATHF... (and for some reason I don't think that's right, the song from that ep everyone asks about is "Sweat Shop")... all I can think of is Dust Devil, who is responsible for the track "D-Code" which is the original bump music for [as] - it's no longer in the library, I believe it was bought outright by a DDR style game company. It was a remix of Tito Puente's "Mambo Gallego" - all I can say is there are a lot of people who have that title & artist bit totally messed up, but it's always with some combination of that info.
That's all I have to say about that, and that's all I want ANYONE ELSE TO SAY ABOUT IT  :x Consider yourself warned.

I'll see if I can find the IY title card, but I seriously doubt I'll have any luck.

*ahem* stupid bots always diggin' stuff up.... "Dustbuster" ... all one word, can be found at APMmusic.com

You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

terrorist96

Quote from: NumyMufn on June 04, 2010, 12:15:17 AM
"Dust Buster"? Aside from a brief mention on the ASMB about an ep of ATHF... (and for some reason I don't think that's right, the song from that ep everyone asks about is "Sweat Shop")... all I can think of is Dust Devil, who is responsible for the track "D-Code" which is the original bump music for [as] - it's no longer in the library, I believe it was bought outright by a DDR style game company.
Maybe it's Dusty Gozongas:roll:

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

MIGHTY NECRO BUMP!!!!

I've had this open for a couple months now, or whenever I updated the my above post, and all of a sudden I 'heard' something while re-reading the OP... I thought maybe we had the requested title card / intro from Dragoonzine's contributions, but what I found was a bump that has what I 'heard' in my head.
http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/4810
Just throwin' that out there... Also similar:
http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/4796

I'm awake.