Main Menu

I really want the bump first announcing saved by the bell was coming to AS

Started by JCfreely, August 16, 2012, 06:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCfreely

Before the spooky slow-mo bumpers which are all over the place, I believe there was one that was simply a still with music announcing the date on which Saved By The Bell would be first airing on adult swim (ie - something along the lines of "Saved By The Bell - Coming month/day").  I guess this would have been 2005 or 2006?  ...maybe a few weeks or months before saved by the bell first aired on AS.  The only things I recall about it was that it was a really 1980's looking still with loud bright colors and crazy upbeat guitar or synth music.  The music in particular I remember liking a lot... I'd really like to know what it was.  Thanks.

NumyMufn

I'm not finding anything like that  :| The first mention of SbtB bumps I was able to find was April 9, 2006. There were two B&W bumps that night that ran for the week announcing the run starting April 17, 2006. I will try to get those posted just in case... and I will continue to sort through some more video.

The promos that ran were clips of the show, you can view them at ASFdotcom.net in the download section under "Adult Swim Specials" - I'm still on the lookout for the possibility of a random promo bit tagged on the end of another promo that may fit your description. For anyone else reading here is a link to the bumps we have currently tagged: http://www.bumpworthy.com/by_tag.php?tag=448
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.