Main Menu

Oh my freaking god...

Started by kornseph, June 27, 2010, 06:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kornseph

I'm really hoping that the vuvuzela crap is going to end itself tonight... Like don't get me wrong it would be alright in maybe one bump a night... but like seriously the first night it was like every single bump... i had to turn my bloody tv off...  :x It was traumatizing...
Bloody F**king Hell

Beefy

It sounds like they stuck a microphone in a beehive.
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

Laughingboy69

My friend and I were at Sears, and for some odd reason [Don't we stop caring about Soccer once America loses?] they were showing a game on one of their TVs [Hah, I kid myself. it was on at least 5 or 6]. So while listening to the noise I screamed, "WHAT IS GOING ON!? IS THERE A SWARM OF WASPS STORMING THE FIELD!? WHY ARE THEY STILL PLAYING!? DON'T THEY KNOW THE DANGER!!? STOP CHEERING! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!"

And that was the last time I was allowed at a Sears.
I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on June 27, 2010, 10:29:25 PM
So while listening to the noise I screamed, "WHAT IS GOING ON!? IS THERE A SWARM OF WASPS STORMING THE FIELD!? WHY ARE THEY STILL PLAYING!? DON'T THEY KNOW THE DANGER!!? STOP CHEERING! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!"

And that was the last time I was allowed at a Sears.

Bwahahahahaha!  :lol:!!

Yeah, it threw me off when I heard it on the first night, I was scared they were gonna remain like that all week. It strongly seems like a one-week thing, though.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong