Main Menu

New Birdman Tonight Last Birdman Next Week

Started by PolarLight, May 30, 2010, 07:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolarLight

please, can I request a bump? don't exactly remember where I met it first...
There was words "New Birdman Tonight Last Birdman Next Week 30 Minutes" appearing from darkness one by one
the song was Prefuse 73 - Busy Signal (Make You Go Bombing mix) (same from here: http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/1225)

NumyMufn

I have it, but I'm waiting for a new power supply to get my system up & running so it might be a week or so before I can encode it  :| It's a holiday weekend here so I'll be lucky if it ships on Tuesday.

note to self 7-15-2007
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

If you don't mind my asking, how do you even know about this bump  :?

I'm awake.

PolarLight

i don't exactly remember, maybe YouTube or SomethingBay

PolarLight

Sorry for annoying, but how it's going with your computer? :-)

NumyMufn

Nothing is more annoying than the stupid computer itself  :roll: I just got it back online, I may still need to update some drivers for the new motherboard but I'll see if I can't get this done tomorrow  :mrgreen:

I'm awake.

mongo

Ironic, you're back on the interweb and my encoding PC's down. Hard drive failures suck  :x. Thankfully I kind of expected it after it started acting weird and backed up my stuff. I'm in the whole restoration process at the moment so probably it won't be an issue this Sunday.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

At least you caught it  :wink: I had all kinds of warning on a dying drive once that didn't click with me until it was too late  :roll: Hindsight is 20 - 20 after all.

@ PolarLight: I haz ur bumpz! http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/2403

I'm awake.

PolarLight

And much thanks for all workl :-)
Like that awesome crazy beat