Main Menu

I think this one slipped through the cracks

Started by Tyvoq, May 27, 2010, 11:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyvoq

About a month ago, around April 20s, 2010, there was a bump with GREAT music.  Can't remember what was in the bump, but I think it was B&W cards.  I've been waiting for it to show up here, but it hasn't yet.  I liked the song so much I rewound it on my DVR and recorded it as a voice note on my cell phone.  Unfortunately, it doesn't save in a standard audio format, so I'm not sure how I can post it here.  If anyone has any ideas how to convert a BlackBerry voice note (*.amr file) to an MP3 I'd LOVE to post it here and have someone identify it.

Tyvoq

It just dawned on me that my phone date / time stamped the voice note.  It was April 28, 2010, sometime between midnight and 1 AM.  I don't have the exact time because I listened to it about 20 times on the DVR before I thought to voice note it.  hehe Oh, and since it was between midnight and 1 AM, it was the broadcast that started at 10 PM on the 27th.  Not sure what the date conventions are on this site.

NumyMufn

That helps a lot, actually  :-D  It looks like the only one not uploaded from that hour was the "We finished the Internet" bump that used the track "Imma G" from the ATL RMX album. It was the same clip used in this bump: http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/2101
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Tyvoq

YEEEEEEEEES!  That is the song!  Thank you so much!