Main Menu

I can't find the name of this song

Started by ryeguy, May 16, 2010, 11:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryeguy

It was an old black and white bump used years ago to promote a cell phone. It featured a cell phone that had a background of Meatwad on it's screen. If I remember right, the promo was about how you could download this wallpaper to your phone by going to some website. Anyway, it featured this really cool song that played. I don't know the name of it, and it didn't really have any real lyrics. you could just hear this feminine voice going "la lala la la"

Interestingly enough, a few years back when Adult Swim was having some contest where you could submit a music video using only music they provided you, this song was one of the songs that could be downloaded. However, it was only an insturmental version, it didn't have any singing in it. So that was kind of a disappointment for me when I originally downloaded it way back when.

Can anybody help me? I'm trying to find this song with the vocals. I need to know the name of the song and who it's by. Thanks.

NumyMufn

If I recall correctly, it was "Didi Tera Devar Deewana {From Hum Aapke Hain Koun}" sung by Lata Mangeshkar. It's available on the album "Bollywood: An Anthology of Songs from Popular Indian Cinema" Amazon MP3, CD

The library version you downloaded was called "Kurio Ko Uddah Le Jana (Inst)" and even the vocal version from the library was only three & a half minutes long. The public version is a full eight minutes.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.