Main Menu

The guys from "Chicken" get their break!

Started by mongo, April 05, 2010, 11:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

:lol: it's pretty damn sad Reuters got the name wrong in the article, but Seth Green and Matthew Senreich of (Robot) "Chicken" fame will finally get to do a real Star Wars comedy show with George Lucas!

Here's the link

I didn't know that Robot Chicken was [adult swim]'s flagship show (I thought it was Aqua Teen Hunger Force), but... well, truth be told, they overthrew them in the ratings quite a while ago.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Laughingboy69

^ Where was the incorrect name again, I'm confused.

But yeah, I'm KIND of excited to see where things go. It all depends on the demographic they want to capture. If it's on [as] then f**k-a-doodle-doo, but if it's on CN then I'mma bounce.

But you have Seth, Matt and some dude from the Daily Show staff, so... Srsly you guys, make it [as]. They owe us for the last 3-4 years of crappy AS HELL programming.
I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

The show name; "Chicken". Instead of "Robot Chicken". Bullturds, I stupid know not of readz.

And yeah, I seriously expect it to be [as] stuff... I mean, that's pretty much the fun part of it all, if it would be CN... I'd give it a go the first few episodes, but it's not the same. Seeing as how it seems Green had the idea, I'm betting on [as]. And they do owe us for all the crap shows.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Laughingboy69

And yeah, I was going to remark on how Aquateen was technically ONE of their flagship shows (SGC2C Should get top billing if it wasn't already 6-7 seasons in by premiere date), but I feel like they lost that name after season 4.
I do Let's Plays now.