Main Menu

New anime for [adult swim]

Started by [silversobe], March 14, 2010, 07:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[silversobe]

I miss the days when id turn on the tube at night to see Cowboy Bepop, big O and of course FLCL. Not enough anime on adult swim anymore.. :cry:

All of my original [adult swim] bumps
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E08D077135FDCBEE

NumyMufn

Man, I am right behind you on that  :cry:  I sooo miss weeknight anime.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

Indeed!! I really miss the anime... I don't know, I would much rather get a few older animes and have them on than get a new one, show it once and lose the rights. :?
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

crab

Yeah, I miss finding them on at night too.  It really makes the night feel good when I randomly turned on the TV and found a really good episode of Bebop on.  I haven't heard of Welcome to NHK, but I read the description and I may watch that soon.  I recently watched Kino's Journey.  It was pretty good.  I think adult swim should get some new stuff.  If they put new stuff on that is GOOD, they might get more viewers for anime and start putting it back on every night.  However, I think one of the problems with anime is most of the devoted anime followers like to see them in Japanese instead of dubbed.  Therefore, we are more likely to watch something on our own (like fansubs) than wait for an English dub on adult swim.