Main Menu

Adult Swim Wallpapers

Started by mongo, February 18, 2010, 11:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

Did anyone ever save up all those old [adult swim] wallpapers that used to be up on the site? I thought I had them but turns out I either only got the 800x600 versions back then since my monitor was crap :lol: or I can't find them or the disc that has them right now (which is possible considering I've found countless "A.txt" and "1.mp3" files :-P). I'd love to find the high-res versions now, and was wondering if anyone can help me out with that since they're no longer up on the site.  We could maybe make an account on a site or something to give them out as well? Since they're not on as.com anymore... Random most-likely-to-be-edited-out thought
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

bumperella

Quote from: mongo on February 18, 2010, 11:46:20 PM
Did anyone ever save up all those old [adult swim] wallpapers that used to be up on the site? I thought I had them but turns out I either only got the 800x600 versions back then since my monitor was crap :lol: or I can't find them or the disc that has them right now (which is possible considering I've found countless "A.txt" and "1.mp3" files :-P). I'd love to find the high-res versions now, and was wondering if anyone can help me out with that since they're no longer up on the site.  We could maybe make an account on a site or something to give them out as well? Since they're not on as.com anymore... Random most-likely-to-be-edited-out thought
These are some I found a while back on another site that no longer exists.
I shouldn't be here...

Jeff

mongo, I have a few as well.  I'll link my list from a previous thread -- http://www.bumpworthy.com/forum/index.php?topic=591.msg4885#msg4885

Please do shoot me a PM if you're in need of any.

mongo

Thank you very much, guys! Planning a tiny thing here, and I really appreciate your help  :-D.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Ryan D.

Quote from: mongo on February 18, 2010, 11:46:20 PM
Did anyone ever save up all those old [adult swim] wallpapers that used to be up on the site? I thought I had them but turns out I either only got the 800x600 versions back then since my monitor was crap :lol: or I can't find them or the disc that has them right now (which is possible considering I've found countless "A.txt" and "1.mp3" files :-P). I'd love to find the high-res versions now, and was wondering if anyone can help me out with that since they're no longer up on the site.  We could maybe make an account on a site or something to give them out as well? Since they're not on as.com anymore... Random most-likely-to-be-edited-out thought

Looks like everyone may have you covered, M., but just in case, I do have all of the high-res A.S. Wallpapers that were used for bumps and some the ACTN character stuff too.  I think that I may have as many as twenty or so.  Just let me know where you'd like them sent if you're interested in my collection.
"The dawn is your enemy."

NumyMufn

You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.