Main Menu

Aqua Teen

Started by tacticalmanta, July 29, 2006, 11:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tacticalmanta

I'd love to get my hands on the bump with the old guy singing the theme song.

mongo

Hey there. That actually was a promo, not a bump... it's available on www.aquateencentral.com in the videos section and www.asfdotcom.net under Aqua Teen Hunger Force. In case you can't find it then let me know, I have it somewhere. Have a nice one!  :)
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

tacticalmanta

xsnickax

Hey, I see that the video of Al-x's &my ATHF snowmen are up on the site under the bumps but, you can only download the music.
Is it possible for me to get the clip with it?
I sort of want to show it to my friends at school.? :-P

crab

Just click the AVI link under the flash player to download the video

mongo

:lol:, that was you? Great job!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

xsnickax

Uhh hmm. Well, I did do that, actually, but it said that the format didn't work?
I don't know, I must be doing something wrong.. I'll ask my brother for help. ha

Yeah, that was me. haha
We made them out of snow [obviously] &then used paint on it. First, we were using our fingers to paint &then I looked down crying at my numb fingers.. then realized we had paintbrushes. *doh*

NumyMufn

So, let me get this straight... you can download it but not play it?  :? Do you have the DivX Codec? You can get it (free) here:
http://www.divx.com/divx/ ...
When you go to install, all you should need is the Codec - depending on what media player you are using of course - so uncheck all the other stuff. If you're still having problems let us know what you're trying to play it in and we'll do our best to help  :-)

Congratulations on your Bumpage!  :mrgreen:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.