Main Menu

Please hold on!

Started by PolarLight, January 27, 2010, 10:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolarLight

requesting a bump before Korgoth (in 2006) and a little bit edited one before Family Guy (in 2007)
it started with repeated words "Please hold on" "Hang on for eyelings"
the music was On No - Seventeen i guess
thank you

bumperella

Quote from: PolarLight on January 27, 2010, 10:21:17 AM
requesting a bump before Korgoth (in 2006) and a little bit edited one before Family Guy (in 2007)
it started with repeated words "Please hold on" "Hang on for eyelings"
the music was On Ho - Seventeen i guess
thank you

If it helps any of the archivists, the one before Family Guy aired (Sunday,) March 18, 2007.
I shouldn't be here...

mongo

I don't have either of those sadly  :-(
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

terrorist96

I know what bump you're talking about. I feel like I've seen it on the site though, cuz it's still like.. fresh in my mind.

NumyMufn

@bumperella - yes ma'am it does  :-D Thank You. I had tracked down two airings of Korgoth but was still empty handed.

@terrorist96 - nothing visual (in this version anyway) so it was unlikely to be here. I searched 'seventeen' (which is a known track) and only came up with the Advisory - surprising. As for it being fresh in your mind it's quite possible they recycled the idea.

@PolarLight - you are correct about the track but you had a little typo there  :wink: it's by Oh No

It's in the queue  :wink: ~> http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/2085

Also found the Korgoth airing September 17, 2006 and then on Futurama on September 18, 2006 - both appropriately altered
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

PolarLight

ups...of course, it's Oh No :-D
much thanks for bump :mrgreen: :wink:

NumyMufn

:-D No worries, the correction was more for someone who may stumble by here down the line  :wink:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.