Main Menu

States stats

Started by terrorist96, December 12, 2009, 06:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NumyMufn

Dude, bump me again after New Years  :roll: I'll be looking for something to do sitting down.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

terrorist96

Will do. And I'm gonna put this here too so I don't forgot and I'll bump ya in a few weeks. :)

This bump (airing on 05/11/08) had a slightly different version airing during the week. Not sure if it started Monday or sometime in the middle of the week. They tweaked their response a bit and I just re-remembered it now. If we could get that one up here too and link to it in the current bump and vise versa. :)

But yeah, don't worry about it right now; just posting so I don't forget.
I'll bump ya after the holidays. Hope everyone had/is having a good one! :)

Edit: I was trying to look for this bump but couldn't find it. Tried looking under humping tag and searching terms and going through most of the other bumps that aired around that time to see if it was somewhere. So unless it's untagged and has a random number at the end of the url and is under unsearchable words.. it's not on the site. :P I think it was the first we saw of the humping dude. :D

terrorist96

I was gonna wait a little longer to bump this, but seeing as how there probably are no bumps to upload this week, you guys might not be as busy. :)

Happy new year!

Also, I noticed that this bump that aired this week had slightly different captions for the pictures. Nothing worth uploading, just thought I'd mention. :)

mongo

Quote from: terrorist96 on January 04, 2010, 12:51:00 PM
Also, I noticed that this bump that aired this week had slightly different captions for the pictures. Nothing worth uploading, just thought I'd mention. :)
Hmmm, didn't notice that one, I'll give it a look-see tonight.

Quote from: terrorist96 on January 04, 2010, 01:08:46 PM
Same with this bump. ;)
That one I did catch. I was thinking of replacing the older version with the new one, since it's not show-specific.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

terrorist96

Quote from: mongo on January 04, 2010, 05:04:32 PM
Quote from: terrorist96 on January 04, 2010, 01:08:46 PM
Same with this bump. ;)
That one I did catch. I was thinking of replacing the older version with the new one, since it's not show-specific.
Go for it. :D

NumyMufn

*blargh* :P

Anyone know why I'm suddenly getting the DivX logo on my bumps?  :| I spit out that firefly vid two days ago and didn't have this problem.

At any rate, I can't spend any more time on this today. I'll try to figure something out tomorrow.  :x  :cry:

I'm awake.

mongo

Try right-clicking that DivX thingy that pops up on the toolbar, near the clock. There should be an option there to remove the Show Watermark thing.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Thanks, that worked  :-D I wonder why it switched  :?

...in the queue. If someone else wants to switch it on just make sure the beginning didn't get cut off. I didn't have much leeway  :|

I'm awake.

terrorist96

I see the states stats one. Good stuff. :)
Is the humping and Seth Green licking still in the queue?

NumyMufn

yup  :wink:

One got away from me... it needs correcting  :-P

I'm awake.

terrorist96

Second half of this one is J-Rocc - Drama from Chrome Children. But you already knew that haha. I think you forgot to include it. ;)

NumyMufn

*ugh*

Right on both counts  :roll:

Not quite out of the holiday coma yet

That's the one that got away... empty description field and wrong library to boot. Yeah, forgot all about it  :lol:

I'm awake.

terrorist96

Haha you didn't have to upload this one but looks like you named it the same as the first one:
http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/1310
http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/2035

and the sparkler bump

http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/1480
http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/2036

Are y'all just gonna delete the formers?