Main Menu

B&W card from 08-08-03

Started by Swimfan33, November 12, 2009, 02:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swimfan33

Someone said the first viewer card night was 08-25-03 but I just found my old forum post and mine was aired 08-08-03. I can't seem to find it though, anyone?

mongo

Numy usually works magic with this kinda stuff, but I don't think this is likely to be found. Just sayin'  :|.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Neither of those dates quite adds up, although the technicality for 08-08-03 is that it aired on the program date 08-07-03 but was after midnight is possible. I'm guessing the 08-25 confusion is that it was the date viewer card night died, but in 2005. My reg date at the ASMB is 08-11-03 and my first post that day was in the original 'Dear Adult Swim' thread (they didn't call it that back then) so they were already airing viewer cards. I'm sure Bumperella knows exactly when they started.

As for finding your bump, '03's are tough - very tough - but I'll have a look around. :|
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Question: can you link me to where you found that it aired? I was more in the habit of taping by series back then, it might help me find it.

I'm awake.

bumperella

Quote from: NumyMufn on November 12, 2009, 08:56:11 AM
Neither of those dates quite adds up, although the technicality for 08-08-03 is that it aired on the program date 08-07-03 but was after midnight is possible. I'm guessing the 08-25 confusion is that it was the date viewer card night died, but in 2005. My reg date at the ASMB is 08-11-03 and my first post that day was in the original 'Dear Adult Swim' thread (they didn't call it that back then) so they were already airing viewer cards. I'm sure Bumperella knows exactly when they started.

As for finding your bump, '03's are tough - very tough - but I'll have a look around. :|
Honestly, all I have to go on is the first list posted way back.  The first date would have been 08-07/08-08 2003 from all the information I can find (and have).  Phoenix's comment the next day makes me believe that it was indeed the first night.
I shouldn't be here...

NumyMufn

You're like Mr. Spock though. I trust your guesses more than most people's facts  :wink:

I'm awake.

Swimfan33

Yes it would have been aired 08-07-03, sorry. I have two different posts about it and they both say last night but were posted different days. I have a habit of referring to it as today until I go to sleep even though it may be technically after midnight.

NumyMufn

Very frustrating, I found a Big O tape that covered Aug 10 - had the very bump that got me riled up enough to sign up at the ASMB - but it was only airing Sundays. :P I found an Inuyasha tape that starts about three weeks too late, but was airing Monday through Thursday - If I can find the tape preceding that there's a chance. Blue Gender was airing after Inuyasha but I know I taped over that one  :-(

I'm awake.

Swimfan33

I have patience, it's gotta be out there somewhere. Everything's like, somewhere, man.