Main Menu

Looking for this bump I heard the other night

Started by DJBZAR, November 11, 2009, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrorist96

I dunno. They sound really familiar to me and [adult swim] can be the only place I've ever heard them before. Could be wrong though.

NumyMufn

I personally don't recognize them, but it's easy to miss them if something doesn't catch your attention. I will say that Cloud Monster sounds similar to some Flying Lotus that you may have heard.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Jeff

Congrats on having your beat used, that's pretty cool.

I really dig your sound.  I know you said you have a CD coming out, so I assume the answer may be no, but do you have any sort of CD out now?  I'd like to get my hands on some of these tracks.

dailybread5

HELLLS YES!

I'm so happy you came through here.. otherwise I doubt I'd have ever found out who made these beats and probably would never hear the full song either!

I posted a question up on Yahoo Answers: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtdLr5GYjKdKMNHqwt67s8jsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091112163757AAdnUuH

If you want to answer it yourself you ahead lol, you are the owner. Or I could just put in the details so others can find it. Good stuff man, you got talents that need to be recognized!

Child_Theory

Quote from: Jeff on November 16, 2009, 01:09:41 PM
Congrats on having your beat used, that's pretty cool.

I really dig your sound.  I know you said you have a CD coming out, so I assume the answer may be no, but do you have any sort of CD out now?  I'd like to get my hands on some of these tracks.

Thanks! Well, no I don't lol, but very soon

Child_Theory

Quote from: NumyMufn on November 15, 2009, 08:46:15 PM
I personally don't recognize them, but it's easy to miss them if something doesn't catch your attention. I will say that Cloud Monster sounds similar to some Flying Lotus that you may have heard.

Yeah, that one is based on his "1983" beat with the 8bit, and also based on "Sao Paulo"  8-)

Child_Theory

Quote from: dailybread5 on November 16, 2009, 06:09:03 PM
HELLLS YES!

I'm so happy you came through here.. otherwise I doubt I'd have ever found out who made these beats and probably would never hear the full song either!

I posted a question up on Yahoo Answers: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtdLr5GYjKdKMNHqwt67s8jsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091112163757AAdnUuH

If you want to answer it yourself you ahead lol, you are the owner. Or I could just put in the details so others can find it. Good stuff man, you got talents that need to be recognized!

No problem man! I'm just glad that people want the track, I've been coming here for years

DJBZAR

Quote from: Child_Theory on November 15, 2009, 12:54:20 PM
Quote from: DJBZAR on November 11, 2009, 10:34:09 PM
This came one during an episode of Family Guy that came on early Wednesday morning Nov 11 at 3:30am.  The episode was Stu & Stewie's excellent adventure.  Stewie was yelling at Stu for being a virgin and right after he told me he couldn't read parade magazine this bump comes on.  My head is noddin and I'm like who did this?  The messages across the screen said,"Newly proposed company holidays, This Bed Is pretty Awesome I Think I'll Just STay Here Day, Animals Taking Craps Awareness Day, Is This All There Is Day, Hey Look at That Creek Day, Ultraman Vs. Ultra 7 Which Is Better Memorial Golf Showdown Day, I am the Wizard I shoot the Pink Magic Day."  Does anyone know that track that is??????? 

Thank you sir!! I made the beat, the full beat is up for download on my myspace page:

www.myspace.com/childtheory 
I got some projects coming out soon, a beat cd and some songs for my group Audio Oxygen, with Phill_The_Thrill
Hey Child Theory.  I listenend to your tracks on myspace and none of the tracks that I heard is the track that I was referring to.  BUT, I'm really feeling that Temp Alteration beat.  It's off the chain.  It's definitely bump worthy!

DJBZAR

Hey Child Theory.  I take that back.  I didn't scroll all the way to the top of your playlist.  I'm so glad I finally found it.  So Cosmic 2 and Temp Alteration are my favorite tracks.  Shits are off the hook!!

Child_Theory

Thanks! but I can't take all the credit for Temp, it's a Flying Lotus beat, I liked it so much I sampled it and altered it, plus I added new drums and percussion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iIb5mTLS4g

terrorist96

Quote from: Child_Theory on November 21, 2009, 03:15:51 AM
Thanks! but I can't take all the credit for Temp, it's a Flying Lotus beat, I liked it so much I sampled it and altered it, plus I added new drums and percussion.

And I think that's exactly why I thought I heard it on previous bumps - cuz I'd heard the Flying Lotus version.

DJBZAR

Quote from: Child_Theory on November 21, 2009, 03:15:51 AM

That's a Flying Lotus beat?  Hmm I gotta listen to his albums again.  Well I like what you did to the track.  It's hot