Main Menu

Perfect Hair Forever Bump

Started by Cyborger, October 20, 2009, 02:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyborger

Remember that PHF bump that featured the Action Hot Dog? I remembered it from searching what little information there is on the show. I remember that it was static-y with a picture of the hot dog and you hear him singing his "dodalalala" thing over and over again. Did anyone happen to get a hold of that?

NumyMufn

I thought we had it... I found this but it's not what I was thinking of  :|
http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/441
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

That should be it, it's the only bump like that as far as I know.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

My brain could be mocking me (it does that  :P ) but I seem to remember something similar but with Action Hot Dog much larger and more 'todalalaling' with more of a 'we're taking over your television' feel ...

...or I'm losing my mind - that wouldn't surprise me at all  :lol:

I'm awake.

Cyborger

I agree with NumyMufn. There was more hot dog singing and it had a more... I don't know "this is really a technical difficulty" feel to it. But it's probably just our minds playing a trick on us. Thanks for finding it Numy.

mongo

I'll check around, there could've been another one. I know this one was memorable since it was from the stealth premiere, but that doesn't mean there can't be any more  :-D.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

I just found one from January 5, 2005 but it's basically the same minus the first fifteen seconds.  :|  by contrast more of the bump is out of control, i guess. I still thought the hot dog was bigger.

There's a bad joke in there somewhere.

I'm awake.