Main Menu

Old Blue Gender silhouette bump and New Crop Circles bump

Started by tae180, August 10, 2009, 09:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tae180

Ok iv been looking for this bump for awhile now its a old blue gender black and white silhouette bump from 2003 i believe, i remember reading a post and a guy saying that he has the bump on vhs and it will be on the website soon but i never seen it up once so this is just a reminder if that certain person or anyone for that matter sees this post and if for some reason u can not post the bump can u please please just try and figure out the kick ass beat that was playing during that bump i searched for years and gotten nothing in return so please try y'all best also recently the crop circles bump was added onto the website but theirs one big problem no one can figure the name of the beat and from many polls i have read and my experience from listening to this kind of music it sounds something similar to flying lotus work so im just wonder can a bad ass company like adult swim[big fan adult swim much respect] get in contact with flying lotus and show him the bump and ask him hey fly-lo is this one of ur masterpiece beats if so can you tell of the name of the song and maybe give of a mp3 of it your fans would appreciate it thank you

NumyMufn

Quote from: tae180 on August 10, 2009, 09:00:16 AM
i remember reading a post and a guy saying that he has the bump on vhs and it will be on the website soon but i never seen it up once so this is just a reminder
I'm sorry you misunderstood, I was saying the Crop Circles bump would be up soon. This is what I said about the Blue Gender title card:
Quote from: NumyMufn on July 09, 2009, 11:34:55 PM
Quote from: tae180 on July 09, 2009, 10:37:30 AMi saw a bump few years back all i remember is that it shows a white image of the main character from anime blue gender which aired on adult swim and this outstanding beat was playing that really took me to another world if anyone knows what im talking about i must know the name of that song i have been looking for years and had no luck so i would REALLY REALLY appreciate it if someone would tell me the name of the song please.
This one's a little harder. A lot of the old bumps had silhouettes, was it the title card right before the show started? I might be able to find one of those.

Okay, so we never cleared up if it was in fact the title card or not, which is what I thought I could find (and did today.) However, there is no silhouette on it so I'm significantly less sure that I'll be able to come up with what you're looking for  :-(  Since I have it, let's start with that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atjE-PdnICg

IF that was it, it's a library track so it's not available to the public for purchase or download. You can listen to it online as a guest at ExtremeMusic.com - It's called 'Ya Don't Stop'

If that WASN'T it, then well, this is close to hopeless unless you can give me a date (which I may or may not have, 2003 recordings are scarce) or remember something about what it said that I may be able to search for on the ASMB. We can try to keep looking or it may be easier to try and find the all music that was used back then. There really wasn't that much of it, but some of it is also hard to come by: http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/1360

For the record, the bump preceding the title card on this recording (11/12/2003) was the same music as this bump: http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/891

Back then the bumps ran differently than they do now. Every Sunday was new, and Monday - Thursday all had different bumps, but that same week of bumps would run for a month.  The Title Cards on the other hand were a fixture for a long time.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.