Main Menu

australian wallabies bump and old bump

Started by tae180, July 09, 2009, 10:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NumyMufn

So you read my notes  :lol: I was so tired last night, I really shouldn't do that  :roll: so ok, cool, I put my pre-order in the instant it was available but it'll be another 3 weeks before I have it. Bleep doesn't have the track listing either so thanks for that link.

Part of me wants to merge all these threads under the heading of "Flying Lotus Madness"   :-D but I think we'd lose track of the single bumps we're trying to name.

...and since you pm'ed the link to me let's add 'Still being designed' to the list. I think we need to throw it out there for the sake of BrainStorming (i'm a big fan of brainstorming) you've been a huge help in this and I really appreciate that  :wink: we now have a lead on this one. While I'd never consider imeem an authoritative source I'm not going to toss out the clues because of that. I was looking for some confirmation last night when I should have been asleep :P but I get excited when I get clues. I was still too tired to try and come up with notes for the bump page though, still mulling that one over. I'll go ahead and change the artist to Flying Lotus and see what comes to mind. "Kill your Co-Workers' just doesn't seem an appropriate title  :evil: but what do I know  :roll:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.