Main Menu

the taco bell bump. Who's the musician

Started by veezymane, July 17, 2009, 02:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

veezymane

can someone tell me the song name of the bump that had something to do with taco bell

veezymane

does anyone know the name

mongo

We're gonna need more info than that. More specifics about the bump, like position in airing (before/after which show).

Also, please create only one thread per request. It helps to keep the discussion in a single location. I merged both threads you created here.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

veezymane

thanks umm its the one that came on yesterday and today it has a gray background and it talks something about roosevelts and such

veezymane

oh and it comes on almost every commerical break

NumyMufn

I don't have time to get it right now, but that's not actually a bump, but a commercial done bump-style. When they do ads like this I don't believe I've EVER seen one with the standard white text on black. They choose lighter colors; in this case it's grey but I've seen blue, green and tan as well. They do it fairly often but they never run for very long.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

veezymane

NumyMufn

Having some technical difficulties at the moment  :| the monster machine is rebooting. I still don't know the song but I should have a link to the vid for you sometime tonight.

I'm awake.

veezymane

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

christo comfort

Quote from: veezymane on July 17, 2009, 02:36:34 AM
can someone tell me the song name of the bump that had something to do with taco bell
[/quote  fIm looking for the same bump info, that track is f*** hot. If you find out who did it let me know.

christo comfort

Theres a recent bump with a heavy, groovy, hip hop sound. At the end of the bump the TACO BELL icon is flashed. I have to know who did the music, its hot as hell.

mongo

Quote from: NumyMufn on July 17, 2009, 10:09:22 AM
I don't have time to get it right now, but that's not actually a bump, but a commercial done bump-style. When they do ads like this I don't believe I've EVER seen one with the standard white text on black. They choose lighter colors; in this case it's grey but I've seen blue, green and tan as well. They do it fairly often but they never run for very long.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong