Main Menu

Aint happy...

Started by Qman1, May 29, 2006, 03:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qman1

Well....I got kicked out of my stepfathers house.

Here's the story.

He's mad at me for not, quote, "Doing anything around the house, playing with my brother, having a job, a car, and I was just plain lazy"

*sighs* I REALLY dont understand him....and to make things traditional, he's thrown out his own son and daughter before. (He threw out his daughter because she's a lesbian...then he threw out his oldest son for getting in his face, when his son was clearly just trying to get some sleep before he went to work)

NOW I have to go...BUT THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME ITS HAPPENED TO ME!

He did the same thing to me last year, ON FATHER'S DAY!

The basic reason he said I have to go is because, quote, "I cant support a grown man..."

WTF!? I JUST TURNED 18!

(and besides, I was gonna get a JOB for the SUMMER and THEN go to college cuz Ive already been accepted....he's so crazy! He wants me to go now!)

To make matters worse, he was putting words in my mouth like...quote, "Didnt you say you were gonna stay with YOUR dad after you graduated?"....I NEVER SAID THAT!
I said I was gonna stay at his house, WORK for the SUMMER, and then be gone by August, cuz thats when my College life starts....

I really dont understand him....(I know he's never liked me anyways) But I really dont understand...I HAVE been looking for a job for a LONG while now...I actually DO stuff around the house...(Like vacum and dust, EVERY room in the whole house, I EVEN make sure I get every nook and crany)

I cant do anything because I dont HAVE a whole lot of money...I dont drive a car because I dont have insurance (which is high price if you're a male)...

He says he's a Christian man...but he aint....

WHAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF IS THAT HE MADE MY MOM CRY!

HE MAKES NOW SENSE, QUOTE, "YOU OBVIOUSLY MUST LOVE YOUR SON MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME..."

WTF IS THAT BULLSHET!?

*SIGHS*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I had could think straight, then I could tell you more....BUT CAN ANYONE RELATE TO THIS?

Laughingboy69

Wow, I thought my dad was screwed up.

Don't know what to say, feel bad for ya, man.
I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

I know what you're talking about, not from personal experience but a close friend of mine went through a similar experience, and it completely sucks. Having it happen twice just makes it worse. If your stepfather is like my friend's dad, he's just one of those people you can't reason with. Possibly all his bitterness is from past traumas, yet telling him he needs professional help would only make things worse. The fact this has happened before would support the trauma theory. That thing he said to your mother is completely insane, idiotic and nauseating. Pretending that she could love him more than a son that came from her womb is something completely psychotic. All in all, it's a horrid situation the one you're going through, and I wish you the best through it.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Qman1

Quote from: mongoI know what you're talking about, not from personal experience but a close friend of mine went through a similar experience, and it completely sucks. Having it happen twice just makes it worse. If your stepfather is like my friend's dad, he's just one of those people you can't reason with. Possibly all his bitterness is from past traumas, yet telling him he needs professional help would only make things worse. The fact this has happened before would support the trauma theory. That thing he said to your mother is completely insane, idiotic and nauseating. Pretending that she could love him more than a son that came from her womb is something completely psychotic. All in all, it's a horrid situation the one you're going through, and I wish you the best through it.

Yeah....I still have to leave....(Im going to my fathers' house in Maryland...JUST FOR THE SUMMER. Im gonna work until August comes...then its off to college..)

mongo

Well, at least you have somewhere to go to during the summer, that helps a bit =/
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong