Main Menu

Quick Question Here

Started by Jeff, June 18, 2009, 05:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I am very, extremely ready to put my dunce cap on for this, but... is there a link anywhere on the forum to take you to the main site...?  I've looked and looked, and if there is one, it's not jumping out at me.

mongo

...actually, I don't think there is  :? I always press the "back" button.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

I never found one, I just made it my homepage  :lol:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Jeff

Thanks for the quick responses, glad to know I don't need my eyes checked.

I have a bookmark to the main site and I use the forum link there to come here.  It would be nifty to have a link back, if that's even possible (I know nothing about forum programming, may be an unadjustable template).

Anyway, thanks again.

NumyMufn

Only crab has access to the code but it's easy enough to change one of the 'BumpWorthy' links above to 'Main Site' or whatever. They currently both go to the same place.
(The only reason I know is because I use this same forum template for another website, I chose it because I was already familiar with it and I knew I could ask crab for help:roll: )

I'm awake.

crab

lol I thought about having that before, but I wasn't going to add it unless someone asked about it.  I'll try to get that up ASAP!

Laughingboy69

Lol, since I always get to the message board FROM the main site, it just never clicked with me as to the necessity of said feature.
I do Let's Plays now.

crab

I did some quick editing and made the big "BumpWorthy" text in the top-left link back to the main site.  Is that alright?  Okay!  Good.  It should work for all themes except the "Classic yaBB" one.  If there's any problems let me know.

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

Jeff

Awesome!  My slowly-developing carpal tunnel syndrome thanks you.