Main Menu

A CD came in the mail...

Started by NumyMufn, May 13, 2009, 01:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NumyMufn

... I don't recall ordering it. The label says it's from moviegrooves.com (I always wanna spell that mooviegrooves  :roll: )

Anyway, I open the package and - no joke - this is what I saw

You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

:lol:!!!!! I don't know if that's a promo, but if it is... it's damn brilliant!!  :lol:!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Ryan D.

I would think that you would remember ordering something like that!  You should tell your little story again and post this on the A.S. Boards.  I've heard of moviegrooves.com before, I think.  Maybe you and I were talking about it once, when I thought that I was hot on the trail of a possible source for the Unknown "Little Bossa" track.  I think that Moviegrooves had a copy of DeWolf's album "Little Bossa". 

I forgot to ask...  You've got to tell us what the heck is on that CD!
"The dawn is your enemy."

mongo

Totally! It looks... well, "The Room" awkward  :lol:.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

:lol: inorite? :lol:

Under the special 'prize' is the title "I'm Not Feeling Myself Tonight" - the double entendre there took a minute to sink in  :roll: After listening to it I vaguely recall reading the description. It's a 75 minute single track mix intercut with some pretty racy dialogue. It would be like "The Room" only instead of black boxes lots of looooong *bleeeeeeps* :D
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.