Main Menu

Toonami Bumps

Started by Zenigundam, April 29, 2006, 09:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenigundam

What do you think? Good? Bad? Or do you all want to keep this site Adult Swim exclusive?  

:twisted:
All kids out of theh poowel--adult swim

mongo

Toonami bumps? Don't remember that well right now, but if you have anything, upload it to someplace like upload.sc and we'll check em out!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Qman1

Quote from: ZenigundamWhat do you think? Good? Bad? Or do you all want to keep this site Adult Swim exclusive? 

I think the site will be Adult Swim themed....for now I guess....

EDIT by Beefy: Fixed quote/reply formatting.

crab

I probably won't make a separate section for Toonami, but they would be welcome in the User Submissions area.. which I hope to beef up soon.

Daikun

Toonami: Digital Arsenal is already a place for Toonami bumps and promos.

Beefy

Quote from: DaikunToonami: Digital Arsenal is already a place for Toonami bumps and promos.
Promos, yes.  Bumps, not so much.  
TDA has general Miguzi and Toonami bumps, but not any show specific bumpers (like for Naruto, DBZ, etc.)
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

Daikun

Quote from: BeefyTDA has general Miguzi and Toonami bumps, but not any show specific bumpers (like for Naruto, DBZ, etc.)

What'd be the point? It'd be the same bumps for every show. The only real difference is the footage used.

Beefy

Quote from: DaikunWhat'd be the point? It'd be the same bumps for every show. The only real difference is the footage used.
The music would be different.
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.

Beefy

Arise necro thread!
Who would have thought back in 2006 that Toonami would become part of Adult Swim?

Any opinions on adding a Toonami category under the "bumps" tab on the main page?

If it does happen would we have just Adult Swim Toonami bumps, or Cartoon Network Toonami bumps as well?

mongo

Wow man, that was quite a dig! :lol: Well, I am in favor of making a Toonami category for sure. Regarding the other thing... I'd say we have [as] Toonami in here, considering it's the only official period where [as] absorbed the Toonami block. That, and it'd be quite difficult to get high quality CN Toonami recordings too  :lol:
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Laughingboy69

Well considering they still refer to it as "Toonami on [adult swim]" I wouldn't see why not for the bumps. But that's just a fan's opinion.
I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

We will definitely have the AS Toonami bumps in here, no doubt about it, just like we did for the stunt. I doubt we'll have the old CN Toonami stuff here, though.

Beefy

I got a request for some 2007-era Toonami bumps where they announce the Adult Swim show that's on next. 

I have some for Space Ghost, The Oblongs, Futurama, and maybe Venture Bros.
Any objections to me uploading them here?

NumyMufn

I personally have no objection, the more the merrier :lol: I would like to see a Toonami category added, though. ...and it may be time to tweak our search feature a bit.  :|
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

Quote from: Beefy on May 31, 2012, 03:22:24 PM
I got a request for some 2007-era Toonami bumps where they announce the Adult Swim show that's on next. 

I have some for Space Ghost, The Oblongs, Futurama, and maybe Venture Bros.
Any objections to me uploading them here?

Go for it! Don't get me wrong, I've always loved Toonami :-D