Main Menu

Hi-Res Bump images

Started by penrod, March 25, 2009, 11:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

penrod

Can we get hi-res images from some of the more interesting looking bumps?

mongo

Unless you mean screenshots, I don't think we can  :-(. [adult swim] supplied some bump wallpapers a while ago but these seem to have fallen out of fashion from their side.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Ryan D.

I saved several of those A.S. Wall Papers on my computer.  Off the top of my head, I know that I have "Making Your Future", "Fun For Adults", "ACTN Bomb/Unicorn", "Ginza Tokyo 5:51 AM",  "Shinjuku-Ku Tokyo 7:16 PM", "Fujiyama 6:02 AM, "Girl In Green Box", "Don't Even Try To Read This", "ACTN Character Spread", "The Dawn Is Your Enemy", and "It Is Time For More". 

Because of the recent viewer bump, about "I'll pay you for You Can Be Happy", I'm hoping that A.S. is  going to make the wallpapers available again.  They never did have all of the wallpapers on the site.  Long ago, I think that they may have had the "ACTN Owl" but by the time I was smart enough to save some of the wallpapers, it was gone. 

Anyway, if people want to provide me with an email, I can send you any of the bump wall papers that I listed above.  Just shoot me a Personal Message at BW.  I'll get to my other computer-ado and check to see if I have any others.  If I do, I'll list them here.   

Dearest of Mongos, do you happen to have any of the Wallpapers from A.S. saved, besides the ones that I mentioned?  I would have guessed that you and Numy would have grabbed all of those images at one point.    

I checked and I also have the wallpapers for "A.S. Subway", "Swim & Western Bridge", and the A.S. Semi Truck, if anyone is interested.

"The dawn is your enemy."

mongo

As far as I can remember, I think those were all the wallpapers released. I thought they'd made an "Adult Swim Is Your Friend" one but I never found it. I saved all the wallpaper that were on the site at some point but can't find indication for any further ones. Maybe Numy or mahalala might know something?  :?
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

bumperella

There were "Asakusa Tokyo 2:55 PM", "Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 1:18PM", and "Pink Lady" wallpapers as well, I believe.  I never saved many wallpapers when they had them; only the splash pages.  I did find a site that seemed to have all (or most) of the wallpapers ever on the adult swim website. 
I shouldn't be here...

mongo

That is true. I remember "Not to Be Enjoyed" and "Adult Swim Truckin" were wallpapers as well, since I used these to create remasters. Thanks for the link!!  :-D

NumyMufn

Wow, lots of good stuff there  :-D Thanks
I'm not sure if I have anything to add to that but I'll have a closer look in a bit
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

I think these are the only two I have that aren't in those bunches:

cus anime is teh s uck 1600x1200

Grady the Dog 1600x1200

I'm awake.

WHEN DID YOU
STOP <deer>
REMEMBERING?

nobody has this one?
When did you stop remembering it?

nevermind, I found it.
And http://wallpapercentral.cn/ looks like it's from the Tim and Eric Awesome Show.

NumyMufn

Our own Mr. Ryan D. was being sleuthy today and found out they finally made You Can Be Happy wallpaper! Yay!
It's roughly 3000 x 2000 and nearly 5MB so be prepared if you have a slow connection.  :-o

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

I had a request for 'So Close to Over' so I made an effort from an old file - figured I'd post it here just in case anyone wants it. It's roughly 1100 x 800 and looks a bit fuzzy but it's kind of an oil painting effect more than a pixelated one... it is what it is  :|

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f179/numymufn/Bump%20This%20Too/aired%20as%20bumps/Soclosetoovercap.jpg

I'm awake.

Jeff

Just so you know, the efforts of all those in the thread aren't for naught.  I like these high-res bump images and have grabbed 'em all... and making one person happy makes the whole world just a little more happy.

terrorist96

Does that mean you got all the ones from this site before it went under?