Main Menu

organize by date

Started by CBAM, March 19, 2009, 06:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CBAM

Im always looking for the newest bumps but I can't find them if Its a few weeks after the bump. So is there anyway you could change it to be like that?

mongo

You know, that's actually a very good idea. Some of the older stuff would need to be tagged but I think it's not entirely impossible, and we've been trying to tag the bumps by date for a little while now. Anyone else has comments?
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

It's not entirely accurate, but you can sort by date added. Click it once and the oldest bump is first, twice and the newest bumps will appear on the first page. It's true that some older bumps uploaded after the fact will get sprinkled in but it's currently (for me anyway) the easiest way to deal with it.  :|
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

When I get some more time I'll tag some stuff, I have some dates of older bumps I ripped.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

mongo

NumyMufn

You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

crab

lolwut?   :lol:

Anyway, I've always wanted an actual sort by date too.  I always figured it would be too hard to get accurate dates for the bumps, but mongo/Numy/Ryan definitely surprise me with their knowledge sometimes.  I am very proud of them and all their work here.  If they think it can be done, I will put it on my TO-DO list.  :)